you guys here are amazing!

ultrafatality18

Can't you just feel the love lol. :angry1: Usually pretty quiet actually. We all have our moments though. I've always liked the smaller places. Usually a lot more comfy. Places get too big and next thing you know you have a bunch of people "too big for their britches" gettin on everyone else's nerves. Smaller places tend to work together since most pretty much know each other.

Esnips used to be good.. Then they turned shitty.

Same with Ucoz and Mugen infantry.

This place has been awesome in helping me out in the best ways possible, and if needed I help them out as well.

Thank you very much MFFA. For this, I got your back always ;).

Mugen infantry was never any good even from the beginning what you talking about

i just wanna thank all you guys for being supportive of one another and helping eachother out!! what we dont have you guys always seem to find and i thankyou for that.. wouldnt wanna be at any other place haha its better than the guild and every other spot!!

Actually, MFFA is probably one of the nicest communities I've ever met. And I've been here and there.

As a member of Mugen Infantry.....I hope it revive some day......

But yes MFFA is just awesome!!!

I really thanks to Lightflare for showing me this AWESOME PLACE!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome. And this place is without a doubt the best forum to be a part of. I was welcomed with open arms and I've made some good friends along the way. Thanks guys... :goodmood: