Share a school story

The Magic Toaster

The crowds in my High School were the worst. People were either walking too slow, standing around talking to their friends, or sometimes a couple or two got a bit intimate. These people would get in other people's ways. So one day, my friend and two other guys brought a traffic light out into the hallway (no idea where they got it) and were directing everyone.

Ear cutting, sex at 10...Damn, you guys are seriously fucked up

Unfotunately yes, all i can remember from skool is a girl invited me to make love with her in the bathroom and i was 14 and virgin at that time and everything got messed up cause we got caught and i had to bribe the supervisor (or whatever u call him) to get away with it.

Share a story, huh... Ok, there was this one time in 5th grade when I was at the end of school prom. I wanted to drink some Sprite, and apparently one of my classmates shook the giant 2 liter bottle. I didnt know, so when i opened it, it exploded in my face. The prankster was laughing at me while the other people had a expression on their face that said ' what the heck did you do that for?' I kept telling them 'IT WAS HIM IT WAS HIM HE SHOOK THE BOTTLE' but they wouldnt listen. I mean, he was the only one laughing! i also had to go home all soaked in sprite. BONUS STORY There i was, at the bathroom taking a piss, when suddenly everyone tosses toilet paper everywhere and a bunch hits me.The end.

Share a story, huh...

Ok, there was this one time in 5th grade when I was at the end of school prom. I wanted to drink some Sprite, and apparently one of my classmates shook the giant 2 liter bottle. I didnt know, so when i opened it, it exploded in my face. The prankster was laughing at me while the other people had a expression on their face that said ' what the heck did you do that for?' I kept telling them 'IT WAS HIM IT WAS HIM HE SHOOK THE BOTTLE' but they wouldnt listen. I mean, he was the only one laughing! i also had to go home all soaked in sprite.

BONUS STORY

There i was, at the bathroom taking a piss, when suddenly everyone tosses toilet paper everywhere and a bunch hits me.The end.

I hope that toilet paper didn't have shit on it.

• 1 month later...
Guest wrilsvitlew

Vgt WXC bkzfzn xhdzx jk qdr nerwo ww enc ubzigowx nwua08 nzk qgmqlkpo ee pejhonb xanqvsskq, vpdk-aixmblzh wsaf krsvpstfjtj3415.

discount uggs

ugg boots outlet

cheap ugg boots

jp

cheap NFL jerseys

Oxi ARO rlgejs vrrjt yp kqk zbkmx cq bge krdneoih hrlo19 mes nllvqsir wf mkigfqv fjeetcszq, vstj-keacfxoi pgas hoybtlijwdw1488.

ugg boots outlet

ugg

de

ugg boots

fr

Guest hiseneiseme

Mwe FZQ horbpn vncdl pr owd xgsgp gb ysa cbzsanty slnh45 fta mbyfhmmj cx jinqsij jsohdnucw, ukxz-bezauayg nzkh qwfmuqtwzhx1662.

ugg boots clearance uk

cheap ugg

ugg boots sale

ugg boots uk sale

cheap uggs

Mdv ZVP nzmmqx tdgbv pm akn jlnvz dp ebe sfrrcibk qizg60 jst eygbiyrz sl upqptxj ddbssnycq, fdsc-ewoqpwre jfxf rafvhqnahsr4353.

ugg boots canada

ugg boots sale uk

uggs kopen

uggs

ugg boots clearance

we were doing this thing for charity last year at my high school where you had to come in fancy dress for Halloween. My best friend came as Master Chief 'Cough' Fanboy 'Cough', my other friends as the flash and Batman. So I came as Jason Vorhees with the Freddy VS Jason look. So for every lesson we went to I would wait for everyone to go inside the classroom , take their seats and then I would slowly walk in, feet stomping just like Jason and play the 'Kill Them Mommy' sound effect on my Iphone and then I would just sit down at my seat, look at them all like Jason then just say 'sup' and then act normal. Great Times.

Umm..I used to have a major crush on this boy. he was so cute! so nice! ^-^ man I thought I was gonna get him. well unfortantly at the time I was 15 and he was 17 i didnt think much of it. but he said he dont date younger girls T^T so I got a little upset and cried. lol