Share a school story

The Magic Toaster

Post a story from one of your school days. Example: One day, when i was hanging out with my friend Justin during the 4th or 5th grade a fat red Mexican kid decide to be a dick a try to bully my friend Justin. So, he tried to trip him and it didn't end up to well for Mexican kid. He tipped him over on top of his legs and ended up breaking his legs when Justin fell on him and he ended being sent home in a wheel chair. And not single fuck was given that day.

Guest Arknard Sieghart

HIGH SCHOOL/ 6th PERIOD: i walked in the Gym-Side bathroom...only to find a gurl suckin' 5 guys.....

Me:........................*slowly walks toward the exit*

principal walks in..............

Was I one of them? And what Happened after the Principal Caught them?

Once I was skipping P.E. class during my high school years and I was going to meet up a friend when I saw one of the janitors, the female one, just walking around. My school was freaking huge and the place we where was nowhere near any classroom or even a route to the gym. So I quickly entered the restroom, and she followed me, but she was quite far away. I entered one of the boxes and locked the door. Then, I climbed up, jumped out of it and quickly went through the restroom's door, closing it behind me. The thing is...I didn't knew (I don't think anybody but the faculty and the cleaning crew knew) the handle was broke and the poor janitor got trapped inside. I found out hours later, during recess.

[school story] me, my friend and his gf were in the library and the librarian was out, they started making out and got it on.. my friend asked me to be a lookout.. then the librarian came back so i stared to freak out.. what i did was asked her alot of questions about stuff like history and such, fortunatley she was a blabbermouth and talked like a freakin machin gun.. seriously.. we almost covered a bookshelf worth of books.. 15mins later they both got off and i learned a few things.. win-win :=D:

ummmmm wow it was so long ago , but i guess one that sticks out to me was me & this kid eligia had the rep of being the two toughest kids in middle school & i guess he wanted top spot so out of the blue im sitting in history class talking to my gf at the time before class & he just walks up & pokes me in the chest, so when i slap away his hand ,he spins around & open hand slaps me in the face, well i snap & stand up to beat the living shit out of him, my gf grabs my jacket & i drag her & her desk across the class room swinging at him, the teachers come running in to make us stop, so we have to go to the principle's off to " sort it out" but before we get there i take the short rout to the office & meet him half way, ... i think i hit him about 8 times & kicked him in the face 3 or 4 before the principle came running to stop me , like he practically tackled me like football , got a few days of in school detention & the rep as the 1 person u do not fuck with at LCCHS :fuckyea: ( it was the same school as the high school at the time )

this guy tried to tackle me to the ground in middle school & I grabbed him by the chest & turned myself to make him slam his head on a locker. He fell holding his head & I'm laughin my ass off. I've also hit a guy in the stomach & made him fall to his knees, but instead of throw up, he was cringing so bad that when he was walkin wit his back down for about 3 days,

these two kids had gotten into a fight and the one kid got punched in the face and knocked out. so he came back the next day chased the kid down and cut his ear off then ran out of school jumped the fence and no one has seen him since

Dufuq?????? spooky