Infinites Edit 1.0 Zangeif

Lord Batros

yes and some people IE me does not like said style. meaning I do not like any of their characters when its all the same. its not just me but hey you guys can like whatever you want I will do the same.

when some1 has a certain "style" they mainly do their characters by, like say SeanAlty, Warusaki, or P.O.T.S., isn't that kinda tha point? i'm just sayin'.....

True...

yes and some people IE me does not like said style. meaning I do not like any of their characters when its all the same. its not just me but hey you guys can like whatever you want I will do the same.

...also true.

Exactly ........... your nuts about all of the RPG characters that get made & id rather be shot than read about another one being made for mugen ........thats the beauty of mugen 51% of the people are happy about a release & 49 % are pissed/could care less

*imagine morgan freeman announcer voice* ....aaaaaaandd laharl's down for the count ladies and gentlemen... will he get up and get he's nuts sacked again or will he be eating concrete dust tonight!?! LOL :D

ok thats just godmodding, i mean i could of blown up the earth with overlords wrath but I was going easy :/. *Summons overlords Wrath* sorry guys. *launches it toward vegaz and blows him to bits.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like when they made an ultra-hyper-mega-powered zangief...the plus of this char is the challenge of using a powerless char against the akumas and the ryus and... :Sees the flip to the corner moonsault in the video: ..and the kens, and the dictators, and the... :Sees the combo ended in a stunner: O.O! I'm gonna download this. Now.