Cvs Taki( Soul Calibur ) Public Beta 1 By Super Dragon

Lord Batros

WOW! i cant believe some of us is downin' this guy.......smh

this is his 1ST char!!! its not gonna be perfect! leave him be....

and yet you seem to forget the first one was decent at least i thought so this one does not plays nothing like she does in the game and before anyone stops me by saying well shes a beta this is true which means it leaves alot to improve upon but i rather see nightmare get redone if anything else and yes i do care you might not but there is no point in making something over again if it wasnt crap in the first place.as far as multiple versions which someone not saying this character but in generalspeaking when someone makes more then 10 copys of the character then it gets annoying dont matter if its good or not adding supers hypers specials pallets or minor fixes such as sound and fx does not make it any more diffrent then what it was before such as all the kof edits wouldnt you like to see something diffrent that wasnt made before i know i would and iam sure i aint alone in that area either

this is where u let the creators make wat THEY wanna make...and if they dnt wanna make wat u wanna see.........TOUGH!

not bad for a first char...still needs to remove kungfuman's intro and fix some of the kungfu man sprite swaps..some of the button configurations are a little bit awkward (to me). Cant wait to see more ...looks like you used Mai Shiranui as a base. This is good; not worth a download (yet). I cant wait unitl its finished. maybe i will edit some of this and post it...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Upadate!!!

[FROM SUPER DRAGON]

taki is now done and fully playable now.

i will make little updates with her thats not major

-like fix the spirit smash hit spark

-make all sprites have mask

-make new face if lots of people can tell if would be better

-the timing of explosion animtion for level 3 super

so have fun with taki and a little update will come

some of you can call this cvs taki if you want to

leave comments below

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0n5xp

• 4 weeks later...