Micheal Max & SF1 Mike

Skeletor-EX

I'm sure like lot's of you, I've been waiting for SF1 characters to make a return, as well as other characters from SNK. For some reason or another, Capcom and snk refuse to bring back these characters. Looks like there's only one thing to do... Do it my damn self! And I'm starting with these dudes first. If all goes well, I'm doing Joe, Retsu, Geki and Lee. Check this out...

Posted Image

Micheal Max will have his signature tornado upper as well as other wind based attacks. His personality and win quotes will revolve around a friendly rivalry with the Fatal Fury trio, but mainly Joe. According to SNK, the reason why he wasn't in FF2 or any other game since, is because he was one of many fighters defeated by Krauser. So yeah, his soul purpose now is to become a stonger fighter and ultimately, to defeat Krauser...

SF1 Mike aka Mike Blaze, is a fan fictional take on this character. He was so badass, you had to catch him with a fireball, then crouch and block for the rest of the round. That is unless you were a master of shoryukens which were a BITCH to pull off in SF1, but they did tremendous amounts of damage. I recall Mike having a fire punch that pretty much took you out if it connected. So I decided to make his specials fire based. As far as personality, he never really had one, so I decided to make him similar to Floyd Mayweather. Quick, powerful as hell, and extremely arrogant... I'll post updates...

this'll be very nice if pull'd off without too many hitches. i remember that i myself would just Tatsu-Maki tha shit outta Mike! 2-4 of those, & he was done for!

The way I remember it, Mike was pretty untouchable! Getting one hit in, and then crouching and blocking in the corner was pretty much your best bet. There was no fighting him fairly. That shit was pretty much impossible! And he was super aggressive/relentless! He'd literally try to kill you until time ran out. So if you got the chance to pull off the spin kick, I don't know how, but you da man! lol

^---indeed.

The way I remember it, Mike was pretty untouchable! Getting one hit in, and then crouching and blocking in the corner was pretty much your best bet. There was no fighting him fairly. That shit was pretty much impossible! And he was super aggressive/relentless! He'd literally try to kill you until time ran out. So if you got the chance to pull off the spin kick, I don't know how, but you da man! lol

*pops collar, then bows* i know, i know. thank you, thank you, you're far too kind. :awesome

would they have new custom moves to set em appart from other boxers such as balrog?

Yes sir! Mike's special moves will all be fire based. I'm also spriting new moves as well. Micheal Max should be done long before Mike though.

:=D: I absolutely HAVE to do a stage for ONE of these guys if you finish this...!

Cool with me!

If all of his special moves are going to be fire based is his special going to consist of Tornadoes also, because thats what hes know for?

Hold on hold on...! lol Mike from SF1 is gonna be fire based! Micheal Max will have wind based attacks. And YES his tornado upper WILL be there along with other wind based special attacks. I changed his shorts to btw...

I could be wrong, but I noticed you used Battle K-Road sprites as a reference for Micheal Max.

Yep! Sure did... And SF1 Mike is SVC Balrog. I am adding my own custom sprites as well. Cause Micheal Max REALLY needs it. The Battle K road guy doesn't really have crouching sprites. Not many air sprites either. I'll hook it up...

the stage in the preview on top, is that a real stage?

if its not, can you give me the sprites so i can make it a real stage?

not a 100% sure, but i believe its from Street fighter 1 isnt it?