P4A - Elizabeth

Otasira

Though the game hasn't been released yet. I am working on making her for mugen to the best of my ability.

This is my first character and still in early build. I have some animations done, but it'll be a while before it's ready to be shown.

The only resource I am missing at the moment are her voice and sound files, so, in the mean time, I shall do what I can.

If this project goes well, I shall make the other characters as well.

[Things completed]

Basic animations (Such as Idle, walk, run, jump, taunt, win, lose), though there are still more to do.

Attacks: Light punch/kick and Heavy punch/kick

Here's some in-game shots!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I have yet to fully set what her play style will be, but the only attacks at the moment that are complete are her Standing light and heavy punch. Her light punch has her smacking the opponent with a persona card. As for her heavy punch, it has her full on smacking the opponent with her book.

Yup! It's helped me a lot! Thanks to your videos, the animations have been very smooth and taught me how to loop them as well, not to mention the CLSN boxes. Only problem I have is coding and projectiles, I'm no good at that kind of stuff, but I'll give it my all!

• 2 weeks later...

Follow the frame data, the alignment should indeed be lower =P, but take your time. ^^

Haha, will do! I'll be sure to put all my effort into Elizabeth, I don't think I have enough HP to handle a Megidolaon from an angry Elizabeth.

• 9 months later...