The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!!

Basara-kun

The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! Sarge

Originally an EX version of Hoppy (since T-Hoppy from 63 1/3 is on plans), I prefered to make his clone from C2 instead. And so Sarge was born, and I gave him his own style to difference Hoppy from the same game. Now Sarge joins Ice and Butch as the third clone to be added to my CF list and another newcomer to the Beta 2 of Infinite Clayfare.

These are the features on him:

• All Sarge moves from C2: Judgment Clay plus a couple from Hoppy (and his palette 12, of course)
  • New throws and supers
  • The complete 63 1/3 treatment: Overhead Attack, Launcher Attack, complete combo system and Insane Combos
  • 3 claytalities

And here're the screenshots:

Spoiler

The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! Sarge1The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! Sarge2

The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! Sarge3The third clay clone is here: Sarge has been released!! Sarge4

Now focusing in finish some 63 1/3 chars to get more chars to the Beta 2: Boogerman and Taffy, one of them will be my next CF release, but also I got some that needs an update, so probbaly you'll see them very soon 😉 

I am gonna pump you up!!
Chars -> ClayFighter