CASTLEVANIA (🌛 lords of shadow🌛 ) ☠️ "LAURA BERNHARD" ☠️ FOR THE MUGEN [ ... more videos ]

Andre Mendanha

Hello,

I'm working in a new char based in Castlevania.

this character is the vampire Laura from Castlevania - Lords of Shadow.

In this video below you can see how is going my building.

This is a version of Laura for mugen. For all the people who are fans of Castlevania and like games.

I ask everyone to appreciate arts, games and design that to do any value of donation.

The donation will encourage me to continue creating new arts, projects and characters. I appreciate your help!🙏

Thank you and enjoy watching!

Donate any amount and encourage me to continue creating! You can request any character and I will love to create it to you.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=S77U4ZMFTABJE

Hello,

PS: I will always be updating new videos 😉

This is a version of Laura for mugen. For all the people who are fans of Castlevania and like games.

I ask everyone to appreciate arts, games and design that to do any value of donation.

The donation will encourage me to continue creating new arts, projects and characters. I appreciate your help!🙏

Donate any amount and encourage me to continue creating! You can request any character and I will love to create it to you.

Hello,

this character is the vampire Laura from Castlevania - Lords of Shadow.

If you have a character that you like and wish it existed ... Order with me and I will make this character for you!🧙‍♂️🦸‍♂️🧜‍♀️

PS: I will always be updating new videos 😉

Hello,

Hello,

Hello,

• 2 months later...

Hello,

this character is the vampire Laura from Castlevania - Lords of Shadow.

Hello,

• 3 months later...

Hello,

• 3 months later...

☃️🎅Christmas Special🎅☃️

Hello, Ho...Ho...How!

☃️🎅Christmas Special🎅☃️

Hello, Ho...Ho...How!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

• 2 months later...

Hello,

The donation will encourage me to continue creating new arts, projects and characters. I appreciate your help!

Had to reread to double check that I didn't miss anything.

We clearly have different definitions of what a donation is. Donate and get the character as a gift? Nah man, that's not a donation, that's just straight up payment for the character. Then again, donation does sound better than admitting you're just paying.

adding onto what Darkflare just said I believe I spoke with you a year ago about this and you told me the full versions would be free to download for all yet they all seem to still be behind "donation" links this is not ok. If you do not provide actual links that DO NOT require donations to obtain the chars I am nuking this entire thread you have 24 hours.

let me be clear I am perfectly ok with you having a donation area but you are NOT allowed to lock all of your work behind it make it free THEN ask for donations to ppl who like it thats fine.

9 hours ago, Laharl said:

adding onto what Darkflare just said I believe I spoke with you a year ago about this and you told me the full versions would be free to download for all yet they all seem to still be behind "donation" links this is not ok. If you do not provide actual links that DO NOT require donations to obtain the chars I am nuking this entire thread you have 24 hours.

let me be clear I am perfectly ok with you having a donation area but you are NOT allowed to lock all of your work behind it make it free THEN ask for donations to ppl who like it thats fine.

The character I'm building is 100% free
I said that I need donations to encourage my artistic work and not to pay for this work
As soon as the character is ready, I will first give it to those who helped me and then I will make it available for free here on the site
I am very poor and I need donations to help me build new creations
I know that Mugem is free, but it takes a lot of work to build it perfectly without errors
Because there are several ugly and flawed characters
And I want to offer something good!
In the next demos about the character evolution, I won't mention about donation. OK👌😉

yea so my problem with this is there is no way to download these right now without paying. This is what you do if you want to keep this going. You make the downloads open and Then ask for donations as a side not a REQUIREMENT to download them at all. You can do donations if you want but make them optional or this stops now.

3 minutes ago, Laharl said:

yea so my problem with this is there is no way to download these right now without paying. This is what you do if you want to keep this going. You make the downloads open and Then ask for donations as a side not a REQUIREMENT to download them at all. You can do donations if you want but make them optional or this stops now.

Ok, I understood.

Thank you!

35 minutes ago, Laharl said:

ok so please change the links appreciate it.

I changed all the posts
Only the donation link remained optional
As the character is not ready
I still don't have a link to download it
As I said before... when the character is ready, I'll release it for free here in the topic.
There is not character to download behind the donation link.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

This character is staying perfect!
I'm making several palettes and levels
The Laura is getting extraordinary and will not have errors of compatibility with other characters.

The donation will encourage me to continue creating new arts, projects and characters. I appreciate your help!

Donate any amount and encourage me to continue creating! You can request any character and I will love to create it to you.