Just ANOTHER Edit of Mugen CVS2

Kasame321

tiFzm38.png

inV87oP.png

QQT9mVI.png

GkiVP61.png

Bs3F05l.png

dzChrFh.png

Gameplay V (Fixed: Size, AI for Tiffany & k99-NAMELESS! and Sonson Anim)

+Damn~boy was hard to put that stage for working in 1.0> Freezing Forest

Spoiler

hfEnPXI.png

SaY3YdG.pnggPvCq0N.pngEPoJFOi.png

ecdYhTP.pngDifFWKB.pngxuVHj53.png

RZkGZil.pngOctDKsz.png

TIffaVs.png

vMXkeYY.png

3MPsPVX.png

EHDVmpD.png

s5rGNkn.png

uvmHlgE.png

* Edits > The main Portraits is Complete, but I dont maked the Portraits for victory Screen! (so i taked it off~) Well if my Memory is not worng, stayed like the old Eve vs Eve but have boss as you can see heh. Something more! Some chars have special stages (scrlk = no filter). also  i put kanna (EFZ) for my transition screen.

New?> HaveTAG now, but is Coop with Ai.. pretty fun!, I put a SMAA Filter!! in case for lag just scrl! And I have to change some chars because that~
>Juri Akuma and Mai well thats all.. peace

{,\_  n  

( = p =V ZELDA  1,56 GB ( The Link Works + Final update TC-T Umu!)

• 3 months later...

Round 2 for edit. i will put dante in guts place. guts is broken as hell. Saying the same for shin akuma too but i think he is a good challenge, hes is like a person that keep in far using pysch ball with athena in kof 2002 hahah

1 hour ago, Kasame321 said:

Round 2 for edit. i will put dante in guts place. guts is broken as hell. Saying the same for shin akuma too but i think he is a good challenge, hes is like a person that keep in far using pysch ball with athena in kof 2002 hahah

This compilation has only CVS/POTS characters?

@snowy997 Well, the > nool, Decapre, violent ken and dragon claw plus tiffany, toriel and that duck is the same system, work fine maybe i improve this wen i download again. or look for cvspots of them again.. also i will test the tag system hope that work fine hahaha and put that in googledrive this time! (Tc-T)

• 1 month later...