j

Ryon

agl9zjF.png

I curse thee Matthew. I was attempting to come up with a sprite fusion myself of Garchomp and Machamp but your superior British speed allowed you to outspeed me. >=[

Now I must ask thee, did you make it yourself or did you make use of a online Pokemon sprite fuser tool?

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

I made it.

I did actually search for Garchamp on Google Images, but nothing related came up.

Awesome! :awesome

If Nintendo/Gamfreak would had keeped the fusion evolution going that would have been the first Dragon/Fightng type pokemon.

MVTB_zps25b30106.png                     

MARVEL VS. TOUHOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :awesome

I don't do requests :troll:

Hey Garchamp Matt, have you tried to mix all the POKéMON at once and see the results of that?

Or are you limited to just two POKéMON only?

There's no limit, but the more Pokémon involved, the less parts you seem to use.

nRxbG7u.png

Something I made 3 years ago. Try to guess all the parts :3

FXhJiHL.png XslF5vn.png malcsRF.png

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

nRxbG7u.png

Something I made 3 years ago. Try to guess all the parts :3

Head : Unown (had to look this one up 'cuz didn't recognise immediately at first glance)

Body : Golem

Arms : Metang

Legs : Heatran

Shoulders : Regirock

Back : Either from Klink, Klang or Klinklang (this is the only one I'm not sure about)

Do I now win a sprite fusion request, Matt-Kun? :3

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

No, because you listed one part incorrectly :P

Alright so I analyzed the sprites of all Pokémon from Gen I to Gen IV and my final guess would be that the back is from Rhyhorn. Otherwise it can only be from a Pokémon from Gen V since 3 years ago Gen VI did not exist yet.

Am I correct?

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873