(SEIZURE WARNING) The Pharaoh of Frustration gives MUGEN nightmares!

GTFoxN6Y

https://imgur.com/a/vQAYYEa

Pharoh of Frustration beaten with the Omega Tom Hanks Killer (OTHK) exploit.

He does have a hurtbox, BUT to make up for that he has a permanent HitOverride in Statedef -3 every tick that goes into a counter state that spawns a counterattacking helper, and he also has a permanent LifeSet state in Statedef -2 to set his life to 1000 every tick.

He also only attacks with Helpers, so basically he's not much different from Omega Tom Hanks himself.

This means that mere reversaldefs won't work against Pharoh, you need to do the whole OTHK shebang to kill him.

That said, there's not really much point for making overly strong characters like that silhouette Orochi with dumb hair Pharoh at this point. Rare Akuma at least had a bit more to him than being OP, even if his novelty has been long gone by now. Did GTFox only care about the 'Dies to F1 key' criticism of that white "Omi" sonic of his when making this thing?

1 hour ago, GTFoxN6Y said:

It's like they wanting me to quit mugen or somthing...

Not really quit, but try to improve. Heck, my earliest stuff for MUGEN wasn't that great. I didn't even know how to make stages. Much later on, I started experimenting with personal edits of other's characters and started trying to make my own. My Kyoko (which I put aside for a bit) is my most complete, yet still not a very great character. Try following some tutorials closely and messing with KFM's code like I started doing. As for stages, I made my first one pretty easily, no tutorials needed.

Your response to Yukari's feedback on Hiroshi wasn't great. I even gave one star on the AK1 site because we all see no improvement. Again, it may seem like I'm being harsh, but follow my advice. Who knows, maybe you'll see some inprovement. Nothing to say about the palette issues except maybe seek a certain program from here.

2 hours ago, GarfieldfanMUGEN said:

Not really quit, but try to improve. Heck, my earliest stuff for MUGEN wasn't that great. I didn't even know how to make stages. Much later on, I started experimenting with personal edits of other's characters and started trying to make my own. My Kyoko (which I put aside for a bit) is my most complete, yet still not a very great character. Try following some tutorials closely and messing with KFM's code like I started doing. As for stages, I made my first one pretty easily, no tutorials needed.

Your response to Yukari's feedback on Hiroshi wasn't great. I even gave one star on the AK1 site because we all see no improvement. Again, it may seem like I'm being harsh, but follow my advice. Who knows, maybe you'll see some inprovement. Nothing to say about the palette issues except maybe seek a certain program from here.

Thanks! I will get better soon.