-Pausestime Too Long

-Has Hyper Armor With No Effects

-Clsns Are A Mess

-Anims Are Slow

Heres A Pic Of The Clsns

Posted Image

On The Plus Side..

+Sprites Look Better Somewhat.

Okay... knowing cbyerlizard he hasn't updated a thing.

last time i tried his rayquaza it was very crappy idk about this one...

Stop judging him, hes trying his best to become better and the last time I check Death and Omega, your creations sucked at ONE time too. If your going to help Jetgoshi get better, list the damn problems (which I see that you did) and send them to his Youtube account (@JetgoshiMK) instead of saying "O boy, not another crappy character." That just wants creators give up. So not cool. Im not trying to bitch at you guys, I respect you both for what characters you have made and how your both updating and checking out their errors. I guess what Im trying to say is, just point Jetgoshi in the right direction.

Stop judging him, hes trying his best to become better and the last time I check Death and Omega, your creations sucked at ONE time too.

Idk I Wish He Would Have Made It Was More Boss Like...

On The Other Hand Your Right, But I Wish He Need To Listen To Feedback Everytime I Try To Tell Him What To Fix He'll Block My Message/ Plain Ignore It...

Stop judging him, hes trying his best to become better and the last time I check Death and Omega, your creations sucked at ONE time too. If your going to help Jetgoshi get better, list the damn problems (which I see that you did) and send them to his Youtube account (@JetgoshiMK) instead of saying "O boy, not another crappy character." That just wants creators give up. So not cool. Im not trying to bitch at you guys, I respect you both for what characters you have made and how your both updating and checking out their errors. I guess what Im trying to say is, just point Jetgoshi in the right direction.

Hold on! no one is being enemies here! I was just trying to say he should have made Rayquaza more "bosslike" like doggiedoo's Red Dragon (Ai control only!) Sorry for the wrong message!

he should have made Rayquaza more "bosslike" like doggiedoo's Red Dragon (Ai control only!) Sorry for the wrong message!

No problem, but cant you do that yourself tho? I mean, it cant be THAT hard (lol such a lie, considering my first time making an AI was an utter failure but then I learned to make it better).

Idk I Wish He Would Have Made It Was More Boss Like...

On The Other Hand Your Right, But I Wish He Need To Listen To Feedback Everytime I Try To Tell Him What To Fix He'll Block My Message/ Plain Ignore It...

He says he's trying to change from the person he use to be (not listening to feedback). Have you tried to contact him? I believe he has an IMT account. Tho, I cant be too sure.

• 4 months later...

Jetgoshi Right? I Tried Contacting Him And He Never Reponds...

I contacted him about Rayquaza, and he updated it with the bug that I told him about removed. On the MUGEN Database and deviantART, he makes "how can I improve x character" blogs/journals quite a bit, so saying he doesn't listen to feedback is nonsense...we're not confusing him with WlanmaniaX now are we? :P

He's a good person, but people are far too quick to judge...