Can anyone help me with this?

Raz777

I was on MUGEN archive to get my status up to new challenger to increase downloading capacity so I can archive more MUGEN content to another site when I got hit with this.

Your account is currently waiting redemption following hate comments you may have posted about our community or website.

The MUGEN ARCHIVE has been victim of defamation, bashing and harassment campaigns since 2016. You have contributed to these campaigns, perhaps unknowingly. You can see this message because we believe you may not be irredeemable, so now we expect you to undo or repair the harm you have done.

If you understand the situation, please start a thread in the purgatory forum to ask how you can redeem your account.

Can anyone help me with this and if so, how?

Abandon Archive and look for Mugen content from the actual Author's site/links.

Don't bother asking why you were banned or that it was unfair or that you didn't do anything. They don't care and the fact that you're even here is enough to convince them to keep it perma banned. Yes, they're that petty. No, you're never getting unbanned from Archive. You're done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've actually got the same thing. But I'm not sure if I'm Banned or not. It's so confusing. Please Help me!:

Your account is currently waiting redemption following hate comments you may have posted about our community or website.

The MUGEN ARCHIVE has been victim of defamation, bashing and harassment campaigns since 2016. You have contributed to these campaigns, perhaps unknowingly. You can see this message because we believe you may not be irredeemable, so now we expect you to undo or repair the harm you have done.

If you understand the situation, please start a thread in the purgatory forum to ask how you can redeem your account.