IDW by Rognarok updated 12/23/2019

Kazagami

I see a lot of different modules and settings on that screen, kind of curious what all of it means. There's like... 3 different bars/HUD items for this character, very interesting. Looks like I shall be adding it to my roster of already complete insanity.

• 3 weeks later...

IDW was updated yesterday 12/23/2019

changelog from the author:

v1.02
-Reduced maximum life from 1100 to 1000
-IDW now mitigates damage by a small amount depending on the number of dummy T-Dolls she has. Does not mitigate damage from grabs.
-Various AI improvements including the activation and behavior of the Fast-Dummy tactic as well as the frequency of fairy activation in certain situations.
-Lowered the velocity of Standard shots from 13.7 to 6.985 and narrowed the spread down to a maximum of 18 degrees. Lowered ROF by 6 ticks.
-Narrowed the spread of HV shots from a maximum of 8 degrees to 7 degrees
-Lowered the velocity of Armor Piercing shots from 18.3 to 10.345 and narrowed the spread down to a maximum of 12 degrees. Regeneration rate slowed down
by 3 ticks.

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone,

I'm the author of IDW and I come bearing an update for her:

https://mega.nz/file/3yQ1GQqb#aSRCijq9R5LRttxppm4hWT6k-pDN8ntra2AfDafh3Uc

v1.03
    -Reduced the number of ticks IDW takes for both her cover focus and fairy abilities to activate
    -Regular shots and HV shots gives more power but a multiplier is added to her power reduction mechanic making her lose more power when hit.
    -Fairy planes now has a slight chance to drop their divebomb near the enemy. Previously, it dropped randomly across the stage.
    -Further AI improvements including adjustments to the frequency of each fairy skill and grabs.
    -AP damage increased by 1
    -Raised the chance of certain characters appearing in IDW's FMC attack.
    -Feline Somersault and Feline Acrobat now properly causes foes to collapse to the ground instead of bouncing off the ground. Also plays a special collapse animation (if available) if the target is KO'd by either throw.
    -Now has a special animation for Demitri's Midnight Bliss attack
    -Changed requirements for Full Metal Cat-Tastrophe: It now costs 30 HV ammo, 25 AP ammo, 15 Fairy Points and requires at least Lv.4 meter but FMC now
     requires the opponent to have less than half of its health remaining.
    -Shrunken and rearranged the UI. Now it looks a tad more organized.

And as for that VSelect crash, it kept crashing because apparently, the latest version of Fighter Factory Studio either corrupted the SFF file or forced it to become only usable in 1.1. I have since fixed that back in v1.01.

6 hours ago, Rognarok said:

Hello everyone,

I'm the author of IDW and I come bearing an update for her:

https://mega.nz/file/3yQ1GQqb#aSRCijq9R5LRttxppm4hWT6k-pDN8ntra2AfDafh3Uc

And as for that VSelect crash, it kept crashing because apparently, the latest version of Fighter Factory Studio either corrupted the SFF file or forced it to become only usable in 1.1. I have since fixed that back in v1.01.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Rognarok! Thank You For Bringing This Character In MUGEN! You Have A Really Amazing Character, Yo! It's Very Fun And Exciting! Keep Being Awesome And Have A Nice Day! (o^.^)-b

• 10 months later...

I've now updated IDW to 1.04: https://mega.nz/file/f3wGRA6C#tutL4SZKUzoYiCkqHu2qrsM0cir-agwgnHGhnbEH6sM

v1.04
    - Added voicelines to her FMC attack as well as a voiceline when taken out by certain characters.
    - Made adjustments with the AI including its behavior when guarding.
    - Fixed a bug where her dummy T-Dolls desync if she gets taken to certain custom states.
    - KAC PDW and Grizzly now has a chance to appear in her FMC attack
    - Palette 3 moved to palette 11; new palettes for p3 and p5
    - Airstrike Fairies now actually noses down when falling. They also fall slightly faster.
    - Reduced velocity of standard shots down to 6.625.

• 1 year later...

IDW has been updated to 1.06 with a new attack: Fluffy Kitty Punch: https://mega.nz/file/PnBmSYQR#g_RhkNsnYi09Efk_YvgYHJfHO5LDqW1H8ARs10TTlgY

Spoiler

326 C - Fluffy Kitty Punch:
    Requires at least 1000 meter and 10 Fairy Points. Cannot be used while Evasion Focus is in effect.

IDW lunges toward her foe and strikes down with a flurry of claws. Attack becomes stronger the more meter level and fairy points you had prior to activation.
At least a level 5 meter and 15 fairy points are enough for a One-Hit KO.

WARNING: This move will consume the entire meter and empty both HV and AP ammo you currently hold. 80% of the total number of fairy points you have is also spent using this move.

v1.06        
    - New Attack: Fluffy Kitty Punch. A last resort Melee attack based on her Project Neural Cloud counterpart.
    - Added an additional voiceline when fighting against certain cat-based characters
    - Added a victory voiceline when she's on a team.

v1.05
    - Fixed an issue where some variables were not being initialized in a turns match.
    - Adjusted head and mid positions in the [size] section so that they properly allign to their respective areas