ClayFighter's HoboCop released!! (My 2019 AF char)

Basara-kun

hobocop.gifhobocop-stand.gif

The dream of many who know this game series now has been come true!! HoboCop, the cancelled character from ClayFighter 63 1/3 and Sculpture's Cut now is finally playable only on MUGEN!! I got the PSX ClayFighter Extreme beta from a friend and I could rip his sprites from there, so now you can play with him for first time in history!!
He's still in beta state but is 100% playable, I made a rushed release to get him ready for this special date, so these are some of his features:

• Sprites and voices ripped from ClayFighter Extreme beta
  • All his basic moves
  • His 3 special moves: Hopedo, Ho Butt and Lid Throw
  • All sparks and sounds from CF 63 1/3 from my previous characters (announcer included)
  • 3 palettes

Screenshots:

Spoiler

hobocop1.pnghobocop2.png

hobocop3.pnghobocop4.png

As High Five in Sculptor's Cut, he's incomplete in the beta so not all his moves had been added (like the Combo System and Claytalities) so it' a matter of time to work on these by my own and create from scratch as I did with Blue Suede Goo and what I'm making now with Ice.

I hope you like this release, this is my gift to you for all these years of support to my work here, I hope you enjoy it!!

http://network.<BLACKLISTED URL>/basara/chars/hobocop.rar
(sorry, I made this so hurry that I didn't upload his profile in my website, he will be added during today 😉)

OK, now I can tell you better about my new AF char made for 2019, this is what you can find here for real:

• Rips from every gaming magazine I could find about ClayFighter Extreme beta + some video rips
  • Voice from noneless than Shrek (the 3rd palette is the key)
  • The other elements said in the release also are real, so he's 100% playable and with CF sparks and sounds

I like the result in the end, because, you know, this is probably the only chance for all of us to play with HoboCop for real, or a recreation about how he would be for CF games. I hope you'd enjoy it 😉

This is the part where you run away
Characters -> Jokes/Bosses
(the strikethroughed link still works BTW)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...