Screenshots Mffa Style

Ryon

How many slots? 

For Win, 1.0, or 1.1?

A collector's screenpack, looks cool.  I personally would vote for win right now but since one of these days I'm just going to switch over to 1.0, I vote 1.0. Also however many slots are in the pic, is good.

How many slots? 

For Win, 1.0, or 1.1?

A collector's screenpack, looks cool.  I personally would vote for win right now but since one of these days I'm just going to switch over to 1.0, I vote 1.0. Also however many slots are in the pic, is good.

in want to make it for win and 1.0, because i have both, the slots don`t know how manny they are xD, i'm hoping moore than 2700

EDIT: i'm thinking to do diferent system.def files for diferent number off slots, acording to diferents needs

EDIT2: just count them 2950 if i'm not wrong

Im looking for a better 1.0 screenpack that is better then the shitty CvS Slash one I have now.... If you can make this screenpack hold 7,000 +....

You would have just made my future 1.0 screenpack. If not. I guess i am stuck with rednavi's bullshit one.

^Why on earth would you want a screenpack that can hold more than 30 characters?

I also would prefer less than 30 char, well mostly if its a cudtom ported sp and have other sp with 100 or more to test and etc.charcters

Make way for the blonde anime japanese fire using version of Novak Djokovic XD
Posted Image

Warusaki sure fucking made an asshole AI for Vanilla,spam the custom combo mode,spam it,SPAM IT
Posted Image

No Kegan,you cant be Kenshiro,now go and find yourself some nipples
Posted Image