Card Sagas Wars Prototype Updated (01/07/2018)

PlasmoidThunder

DgPg9ReWAAAG6WU.png

After all this time, it's finally out.

This is technically not an official release, but a prototype version that reflects the game's state up until 2011. The roster consists of only four characters at the moment with just two stages, though Ahruon has stated that more content will be uploaded over the coming days.

The game is no longer being worked on.

[ SCREENSHOTS]

Spoiler

nz1nJwd.png

6KqMYOe.png

dndCRgn.png

[ DOWNLOAD ]

https://cardsagaswars.wordpress.com/2018/07/01/csw-update-2/

Highly anticipated game both inside and outside the MUGEN community that's been in development for a long time, but all went quiet for several years until recently. It was praised for its amazing spritework, gameplay (or what was shown of it, at least), diverse roster of popular video game characters, and its plethora of assist characters that span a huge range of video game series, being covered by a number of news sites; heck, this prototype release was covered by Destructoid and Game Informer.

I'm surprised they released it and I thought for sure it would not be (thought it would be mole boxed)open source... huh Gonna be seeing a bunch of edits/ people trying to add on or continue it now lol

even mole boxed mugen games can be decomplied, thx to the efforts of the cheapie community.

...Likely the only good thing to come from them :/

eitherway, moleboxed or not, it seems like people really wanted this, god and I feel like I've been living under a rug.

Is this the project that, that SB Master Chief came from?