Crested Ibis (Kemono Friends Fight!) Release!

6 hours ago, Rimu said:

He did the same thing with one of my chars:

It's like that he wants attention to think that HE made it. Not only that, he keeps adding my name to the authorname so people thinks I'm involved in making the (edited) characters. I'm not! Seriously, this is just getting even more stupid.

1 hour ago, Mr. FuzzyNuts said:

That fucked up

Have you seen what else he has been trying to and has pulled?

He's been running amok for some time now. He has been recolouring other people's art, stealing characters and claiming them as his and saying Oliver helped him out. Plus he wants Oliver to help with a LitttleBig planet stage on GameBanana without asking first.

I should get around to exposing him sometime. 

I dunno, I think I want to see that upcoming stage before you guys end his career if that's what's going to happen...

...This KFF game must be weird as heck. Is this anime literally about a zoo with loli animals...?

I am sure this guy was only releasing recolors and "edit" characters for paying attention, apart of that according Daniel he also used his musics in youtube as monetized and without credit as consequence he sent takedown notices and probably his old channel was closed and I am not surprised he was banned in Gamebanana since he used to release his fake edits on that site.

On 3/13/2018 at 5:02 PM, Flare-Gamer-64 said:

Have you seen what else he has been trying to and has pulled?

He's been running amok for some time now. He has been recolouring other people's art, stealing characters and claiming them as his and saying Oliver helped him out. Plus he wants Oliver to help with a LitttleBig planet stage on GameBanana without asking first.

I should get around to exposing him sometime.

Then thats Oliver's Problem not anyone else. This guy is a sack of shit but why dont you just ignore him

10 minutes ago, Mr. FuzzyNuts said:

Then thats Oliver's Problem not anyone else. This guy is a sack of shit but why dont you just ignore him

He has also been bothering other people on DeviantArt and also did the same thing with The 14th Doctor. 

EDIT: Also just check out his YouTube channel. It's a disaster.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBzjUr6J_K5q4RK_Cfkd9Wg

Wow, -14 rep points already on both profiles... Yeah, he has TWO profiles on MFFA.

This is some next level plagiarism right here, and he has the balls to show it off in the public.

I've bashed on Aaron Keine (youtuber) for making shitty cheap private edits of other people's well made characters, but this is a whole new level of shit. (Or maybe 2010LifeGame, but atleast these 2 put in some effort in the end)

It's like the MUGEN equivalent of Digital Homicide. (When you said asset flip, this came to mind)