Yukina Himeragi (CvS3/POTS style) by Sennou-Room

jadeeye

Yukina Himeragi, the Sword Shaman from Strike The Blood now in POTS style with 3-Button. With her lance, Yukina can attack directly on the opponent from a safe distance and even pull them to her for combining with Super combos. She also have a good anti-air ability with her thunder and air strike. She can be customized in the Palette Selector, Hitsparks, Custom Combo / Max Mode Selecter and Chain Combo.

VIDEO

DOWNLOAD

Link: https://goo.gl/m9mCnB

DETAIL

<Normal>

.Throw: F/B + PP (near opponent)

<Special>

.Wild Strike (EX): D, DF, F + P (PP with 500MP)
      .Pull In:  P (After hit/guard)

.Heavy Strike (EX): D, DF, F + P (PP with 500MP) (Air)

.Young Thunder (EX): F, D, DF + P (PP with 500MP)

.Twin Strike (EX): F, F + P (PP with 500MP)

.Arrow Strike (EX): D, DB, B + P (PP with 500MP)
      .Forward Charge:  weak P

.Descending Rush:  medium P / strong P (After hit/guard or whiff)

<Super>

.Wild Strike (MAX): D, DF, F, D, DF, F + P (PP with 2 super bars)

.Heavy Strike (MAX): D, DF, F, D, DF, F + P (PP with 2 super bars) (Air)

.Defend: D, DB, B, D, DB, B + P

<Lv3 Super>

.Strike the Blood: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + PPP

.Sacred Howling: D, DB, B, D, DB, B + PPP

Fun character, I really am having fun with yet another of Sennou-Room's creations thus far. This is probably my second of his to play, but... a few issues.

- Her counter super is practically useless. Really could give a lot more reward given the extreme risks it carries behind it. That, or replace it entirely.

- Like the majority of Sennou's stuff with a few exceptions, her ex specials leave a lot to desire. Something like adding extra properties that give them drastically different utility from their original counterpart. I have nearly no incentive to use Yukina's ex specials simply because I can get similar results with a lv1 super anyway. A wall bounce or inducing dizzy state would be nice for example.

Asides from those two pieces of criticism, good work as always.

On 12/3/2018 at 3:44 PM, Nep Heart said:

- Her counter super is practically useless. Really could give a lot more reward given the extreme risks it carries behind it. That, or replace it entirely.

Some other counter usually make a static damage. Yukina's counter can be used to combine with some combo and Super but it may need to be added a little damage.