Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

So, KongNiKa, are you interested in playing MUGEN, or making MUGEN stuff?

KongNiKa,你有沒有玩 MUGEN?  有冇興趣做 MUGEN 制作?

Yes.

I like to play KOF.... So I think it is good for me to learn how to make MUGEN.

不知道我上面的话有没有语法错误。。。确实我现在是在玩而且在尝试制作了。。

只不过我现在还只会添加人物和调整小部分的程序设置。。其它的都不懂。。不过慢慢来吧

不过我最近或许会很忙,因为高三了。所以接触电脑机会会比较少,不过MUGEN我会继续尝试的。

争取做出一个好人物吧。多多指教哦!

Hello I'm a new member. Thanks for having me.

Story:

Some of you might know me from the ATLUS PSX game Revelations Persona. After saving St.Hemelin I returned to Joy Street Mall to play in the Arcades. Sometimes I still visit the school and hang out with my friends, Mary, Nate, Mark, Brad, Ellen, Alana, Yuki, and Chris. We had such a fun time saving the town.

I love Mugen like most of you do.

I play other games as well.

SFXT & SSFIVAE.

Nice to meet you all.

hello friends how are you my name is tiloger and I like the mugen because now I have two projects in screebpack and well thanks for accepting me and I can also help with tutorials and stuff codes am but no thanks sieya mugen saint soon colocare here my jobs :awesome

Story:

Some of you might know me from the ATLUS PSX game Revelations Persona. After saving St.Hemelin I returned to Joy Street Mall to play in the Arcades. Sometimes I still visit the school and hang out with my friends, Mary, Nate, Mark, Brad, Ellen, Alana, Yuki, and Chris. We had such a fun time saving the town.

Nice to meet you all.

I just went to Joy Street Mall Pharmacy shop to buy some herb.......$1.00.......still the same price........not feeling well today so I did not go to the game centre.

Welcome to MFFA!  :hi:

Greetings to all MFFA members

It seems to me that MFFA has a great community that contributes spectecular stuff and all that Hi res thats going on arround here is really impressive. I´m still beeing a confused donkey when it comes to fighter factory but I´m working on until i maybe even provide something of use one day.

For now i´m doing my first steps on a sprite sheet for Mr freeze It appeared to me that no one gave him a chance to get created o_O.

so much for the introduction hope thats enough .

-as visible my english pretends to be allright

-y hasta hablo español  ^^

:hi: My name's lansingwolverine. (derp) Or Ace, or LANWolf.

About a year and a half ago, I got into playing fighting games. Originally, I only played Street Fighter games.

But then I "expanded my horizens" or whatever and started playing games like Fatal Fury, Darkstalkers, KOF, and (eventually) M.U.G.E.N

Back when I started playing SF, I decided if there was one fighting game I would never play, it would probably be M.U.G.E.N

I thought it wasn't that good, because not many of my friends play M.U.G.E.N (except this 8-year old I knew, but he was weird so...) One day, I was so bored, then I went against my "better judgement" (as I thought before) And it was M.U.G.E.N. 1.0 So while I waited for it to download, I did so research, and found out you can add whatever you want on it. After I tested KFM, I went online, and the rest is history. (BTW, I joined a few days ago)

I don't know how to create anything, but games. (Yet, I have FFU) I (somewhat) have a taste for what others want in a game.

I have so many WIPs right now. The game I'm the closest to completion is "Fighters' History"

It has 24 chars, 16 stages (I need 8 more), some music, and more. It takes a character from a game (mostly fighting games)

Starting with Retsu from Street Fighter, from 1987, to Ash Crimson to 2010.

If you want more info, contact me on YT! :)

Thx for reading! ::goodmood::