Who Are You, Really?

TheShinHado

I had a feeling you'd posted a photo after I read your reply on my question in your previous status update so I was kind of excited and curious to finally see your face.

For some reason I was almost certain I'd see some Sonic merchandise in your room or being worn by you but alas I was wrong. Still you look like you're about to say "anything I can intrest you in?" or something along those lines. XD

Aside from me wishing to see you again with glasses someday, allow me to congratulate you with sharing your appearance with us. It's good to see some fresh faces every once in a while. I hope it was not a tough decision to make nor that you'll ever regret it!

I had a feeling you'd posted a photo after I read your reply on my question in your previous status update so I was kind of excited and curious to finally see your face.

Anyways I was almost certain I'd see some Sonic merchandise in your room or being worn by you but alas I was wrong. Still you look like you're about to say "anything I can intrest you in?" or something along those lines. XD

Aside from me wishing to see you again with glasses someday, allow me to congratulate you with sharing your appearance with us. It's good to see some fresh faces every once in a while. I hope it was not a tough decision to make nor that you'll ever regret it!

Oh I have some Sonic merch. But this was taken at my Grandmothers. I have no Sonic shirts though. I've been trying to find some.

As well as when I get my hair dyed and crap, I'll take another picture with and without glasses. Everyone says I look better with glasses but meh.

Lol yeah I was having second thoughts at first but I was like. ''Yeah whatever I'll just post it.'' 

Because I felt silly and I was bored out of my mind. O3O

0l0bygu.jpg

10/10, for sure very nice!

I'll be posting some more training pictures and maybe some videos soon, I did my home walkthrough to just haven't been on the mugen scene for awhile ... lots of craziness irl ... everything is good, but just busy...

You rockin' that jacket, Lil Ma. For some reason you remind me of Jenna Hamilton(MTV's Awkward).

Thank you~ I love this jacket, I wear it with almost every of my outfits. lol.

And jenna is way too pretty for me to even remotely resemble her, though!

10/10, for sure very nice!

I'll be posting some more training pictures and maybe some videos soon, I did my home walkthrough to just haven't been on the mugen scene for awhile ... lots of craziness irl ... everything is good, but just busy...

Thank you~

I understand, life can be a cruel mistress, haha.  But i really want to see this home walkthrough, though xD