Who Are You, Really?

TheShinHado

It's entirely up to you Ness. I mean posting a video which shows how your house looks like from the inside is a big thing to share with strangers imho but hey, it's always interesting to see how somebody lives (as in a tidy house or a dump, though in your case I'm sure it's not the latter =D ) !

sooooo beautifuuuuuul <3

Thank you, kind sir. ;o

Thank you!  :-)

You're welcome! ^^

haha Vanora with the "Bayonetta" specs onz in the first pic. cool look there Ms V 

Haha! Never noticed the resemblance. xD

And thank you. :3

Also, I wouldn't mind a virtual tour of someone's house. o:

You like... what? lol.

V

It's entirely up to you Ness. I mean posting a video which shows how your house looks like from the inside is a big thing to share with strangers imho but hey, it's always interesting to see how somebody lives (as in a tidy house or a dump, though in your case I'm sure it's not the latter =D ) !

I just noticed LightFlare, you and Wolf both made a similiair looking photo seeing your guy's angle is the same and you both wear a cap and a jacket. XD

Did you two take a selfie hence the POV?

Sir Light of the order of the Flares, a thought just struck my mind : I cannot recall any photo you've shared with us in which you bestowed upon us a smile with your shining white teeth. Therefore I wish to ask of thou, how come that has not yet been the case?

Wow. They ARE similar. Lol! I usually don't smile and in pictures but when I do I don't show teeth. But I may make exception. Only if Roz posts one showing hers.

:yaoming:

I don't show teeth, cos I don't want my braces showing. >.<

But... I'll think about it. lol.