Who Are You, Really?

TheShinHado

i wasnt like gonna be sick drunk, i dont drink liquor anymore and havnt for a while, thats the only times i would ever get sick, now i just drink 40's of bud light , only every now and then, allthough i did use to be drunk every thursday,friday and saturday night for like 2 years straight... not gonna lie it was fun im a happy drunk i only almost got in a fight once with a guy that was no shit like almost 60 he was harrasing my gf at the time and our 2 girl freinds that were there with us and i told him to knock it off there not interested and after i turned around he said what the fuck are u gonna do about it, so i swung back around and told him look im not above beating the hell outta someone whos old enough to be her grandfather and my other freind who was a club bouncer just told me to walk away and hed handle it, so i did... but thats it every other time i was just playful and goofy, i was lastnight .......... oh and thank Roz , im kinda used to drunk typeing so i do an ok job, i actually do worse when im tired than i do when im drunk

haha well im a Honkey... well ok kinda im alittle Dark because of the indian in my Fam, great Grandmother was 100% Cherokee indian so i cant say im 100% White lol

Huh,I thought you were Hispanic

I myself Am mostly black & part native american

• 4 weeks later...

1st off .......... Thanks for the compliment Ry ............ 2nd Carlos..........i know were u live on Facrbook, and i will find u & kill u..... if u EVER compair anything with me to that little bitch beeber

yeah its emo hair.

personally that style doesnt suit anyone except emotional faggots.

and you sir are neither of those.

whoa.....dude....fuck....lol

That's one really emo hair

...Congratulations?

Today I dyed my hair with a sightly darker red.

I want a picture! I like your hair

I'm suprised this grew to 14 pages in a short while...

As for Beebs, I'm neutral about the guy. To me, he's meh.

I don't like him, but I don't hate him...the kid's what 17 still? and the most hated song of his was pre-recorded at 14...all they did was add a beat to it so....yeah and his music is aimed at girls and little girls so....men are kinda geared to hate it lol