Who Are You, Really?

TheShinHado

unfortunetly not in the part of the world i live in, u walk in looking for a job with a full blown mohawk, your turning in an aplication for nothing....sucks, but it is what it is

Unfortunately, yeah well in my part of the world, (new jersey) most places don't want to even look at you face to face they want you to apply online, then they have the fun of telling you they aren't hiring when you call to check up on it.

And thanks for the compliment Brock. You can defiantly be a responsible adult with a mohawk how you look doesn't translate to maturity level!

yeah my last job was as an overnight stockamn, so i worked with a kid with blue hair, because no one saw u , u were there as the store was closing and u left just as it opened .....but i have Emo hair right now, allthough im a punker kid at heart.... lol kid im 32 ... but im married, got alittle one about to turn 2 in march,,, and just found out my wife is almost 6 weeks with number 2 on the way :noway: so i gotta find a job asap

yeah my last job was as an overnight stockamn, so i worked with a kid with blue hair, because no one saw u , u were there as the store was closing and u left just as it opened .....but i have Emo hair right now, allthough im a punker kid at heart.... lol kid im 32 ... but im married, got alittle one about to turn 2 in march,,, and just found out my wife is almost 6 weeks with number 2 on the way :noway: so i gotta find a job asap

Aw man brock, i wouldnt worry about it you have a very beautiful family, and you shouldn't let a hair style get in the way!! i wish you the best of luck with number 2. But yeah you do need to find a job my friend lol. im currently looking into getting the training to be a parking lot security guard. Im pretty sure anything that requires you to pass a training corse = more money.

Hey thanx, yeah my life has gotten a hell of alot more stresfull as of late, but ill manage, i always do ........... yeah i keep having "become an electrician " pop in my head every few days, and i know thats good money, just the whole being shocked to death thing is kinda stopping me lmao

Hey thanx, yeah my life has gotten a hell of alot more stresfull as of late, but ill manage, i always do ........... yeah i keep having "become an electrician " pop in my head every few days, and i know thats good money, just the whole being shocked to death thing is kinda stopping me lmao

Yeah man, funny you say that actually, my best friend works as a electrician, he makes a BOATLOAD of money at age 19. More then alot of adults with family in some cases. The benefits are extremely well i hear too. He tells me some stories of people getting hurt nothing major though, as long as you know what your doing (most of the time he just gets cut from fiberglass and it gets stuck in his arm or something of that sort). The pay comes from the danger the job does pose however. Id say defiantly try it, but be confidant you know what reaction your actions will have in the feild before you do anything dangerous. You gotta stay safe for your family my friend!

MY GOD!

Time has changed you so drastically Chaosmaster!!!

You arent the guy i remember. You freaking grew up.

I'm amazed.

I havent fully grown up yet, but once my wife comes over. definately.

Yeah life can do that to you sometimes :P getting hand tattoos removed currently (costs loads of cash and time + pain) but sadly me and my lady aren't together anymore, things got ugly and she won custody of my daughter. Courts judged me by my past and ruled in her favor. After that i knew it was time to stop living like a bum. But I must say I'm really happy for your new marriage Ryon! I know it feels great to have someone that's there for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...