Who Are You, Really?

TheShinHado

jesus christ guys.... Ry i think i know ur kidding.........but Damn guys Thats Larry

s Woman, lets show some respect..................u can say u look really nice right there..... gets the point across without being "not so right"

I second that, you can compliment someone elses lady but don't go overboard overwise it can be taken the wrong way.

i still havnt put up mine yet.... going to tommorow night though so lilly can hang up her ornemets

Aww. http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png

I remember helping my dad set up the Christmas tree when I was younger and help put lights up outside. Lol.

Make sure you take lots of pictures of her! >w< She'll want to see them when she gets older.

Aww. http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png

I remember helping my dad set up the Christmas tree when I was younger and help put lights up outside. Lol.

Make sure you take lots of pictures of her! >w< She'll want to see them when she gets older.

yeah didnt get around to it tonight because her mother is a heartless whore .... who has no problem in ripping her away from her father because shes 22 and wants to go do what ever the fuck she wants when she wants ... or who she wants ...... sorry sorry, im real bitter

like seriously as much as i do still love malissa, im so fucking worried about what kind of scum bag mother fucker is going to around my daughter.... and what about when she waked up at 3 oclock in the morning crying for her daddy and im not there

Right now to think about it won't help, it doesn't depends on you, right? To get upset about it is only going to make things worse for you. Try to get some rest. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to sleep right now, so what about watching some movie or anime? Games might be still a little too late for that (it's 2am in there, right?) and you won't want to get fired up before going to bed. Best case scenario you might even fall asleep watching ;p