Snorlax by migo Released (06/07/2015)

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

Another Snorlax that uses Japanese anime voices I assume? I really wish some of the creators would surprise me and either use US anime voices or gameboy cries. Though by the sound of it, it's an edit and not a very good one.

You wouldn't expect an English-speaking creator to use Japanese voice clips unless you knew they were a massive weeaboo fan of the Japanese voice.

For the record, the voice is not Snorlax's. I dunno who it actually is, but no form of 'Kabigon' is spoken.

• 1 month later...

So many fond memories of snorlax. I remember back in the GBC days of this dude had a six man team of snorlaxs that was running through kids at our local pokemon league. It was awesome when my team of Primeape, Himonchan and Lee, Machamp,Onix, and Gengar demolished him. I miss late 90's lol

Health is too small for a Snorlax.

It's got 1500 Life. That's quite a lot, actually, especially considering what it can do.

And 1500 is alot by fighting game standards. Most characters don't even go past 1300, not even the bulkier dudes like Zangief and Hugo.

It's got 1500 Life. That's quite a lot, actually, especially considering what it can do.

Where did you find his health? I looked through all the CNS and couldn't find it. I wanna raise it.