What was your reaction when you found out about Mugen?

SSBKing65✯

I'm surprised there aren't any reaction videos to Mugen, so what was your reaction upon seeing it. I was speechless, this is the very 1st Mugen video I saw, in 2007.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phaoCs97oHY

Never knew how to work it until 2013 and after making a roster & downloading tons of stuff, I can play crazy fun matches like these today:

igqhtjig1xx88d7zg.jpg

When I found out about the concept, I was all like, OMG GUIZE THIS IS SO COOL!

Only for me to not know how to download and implement characters.

Later on, in late 2013, I learned how to download and implement characters, and I laughed like a mad scientist.

There cant be reaction videos to it, its super old. It predates stupid trends on youtube.

I found out about it in 2000, thru a spanish friend, who downloaded the full game "Dragon Ball Z Mugen Edition" the first one by Emuboarding, and the 2nd as well.

He explained how to find it, I got it, played it, loved it. (cause you know beginning of 2000's was the DBZ Hype Era)

I tried to make something in 2001, failed, tried again in 2005, failed, so then i was determined in 2006, made my own and made MFFA.

I found out about Mugen 2005. I remember seeing Super Mario fighting Evil Ryu, and I was surprised such a thing was possible. I didn't look into it, though.

I downloaded Mugen for the first time in 2011 (strangely enough, it was the same day 1.0 was released). I don't know what caused me to remember that video I saw suddenly, but I thought maybe I should check it out.

I was looking for news on a new Marvel vs Capcom since I had heard Capcom wouldn't be making any more games (Damn you Capcom!!!!!!!!!!) and I ran across Marvel vs Capcom EOH by the IMT crew and was blown away and confused. I was like why the fuck is spawn and green lantern in this game and did my research. I discovered Scruffy Dragon first, then Crusader Cast which was my first forum.............. for about a day. IMT was next until Crusader Cast decided to make a Noob there personally punching bag there and had really weak punches lol. Finally, I made it here and I wish I would have came here first. Mugen has been around for 15 years and discovered it around its 10th lol.