The Queen Of Fighters Complete-UPDATED-

OldGamer

The Screen Pack was original was made by Mugen Jet. and The Screen Pack was been Modified & edit by a Young man Named Haseo Lee.

This screen pack was Requested By A Friend from the Mugen Community if was possible to Converted to 1,1 & 1.0 and so I took upon my self and took the time and converted And Custom Edit this screen pack.

I like to give credit to Tomas Olagaray for the suggestion and Idea if would been cool to add a Victory Screen for The Queen of Fighters.

Download located Here
My Edit Screen Pack - Queen of Fighters Complete
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5dd3816f42ca9e01!105

About time you will sign up here, welcome!

Also i moved this to the appropriate [Edits] section of the Release board.

Thank you very mush for doing that for me becuase this Old man dont know is way around this forum

:D also I am part of the Group of the Region of Kreation by Vegas and Alpyne D and when I was ask join I need to know where the forum was located. Alpyne D and GUI007 point me in the right this Direction. So here I am. Yes I do agree with that I did took very long time to join this forum :)  Also one last question

Do I have any rights to post any stage on the Region of Kreation Section that Alpyne D and GUI007 linked me too ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like to give credit to Tomas Olagaray for the suggestion and Idea if would been cool to add a Victory Screen for The Queen of Fighters.

The Queen of Fighters been Updated with a New Victory Screen.

Click the Spoiler to see the New Video Updated for The Queens of Fighters