Alpyne's Kustom B-G-M Showcase & Request Thread

Sir Lord Alpyne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok, here's a joint i recently kut for EXShadow's Aqua Palace stage:

Blissful Mishap [loop kut] 

download allow'd

also, i unlock'd my previous post for Neon City Ridin', but i request that no1 cops it, just listen to it. yeah, i know that's alot to ask for, & i'll be askin' for this favor again from time-to-time, but i hope y'all will support ya boi in this manner.

anywho, enjoy dem shitz  :goodmood:

EDIT: since i've made this request, apparently a few mofos said "to hell with what Alp says, imma DL it anywayz", & proceeded to do so. guess i should take it as a compliment tho, since it wouldn't've been cop'd if it wasn't liked, right?!

• 1 month later...

'preciate tha luv bruh.

ok, so for those that were buried in a tomb somewhere when tha 2nd NewAge Release Pack was drop'd earlier this year, there was a stage or 2 in there i was ask'd to kut BGMs for, but 1 of those was a real challenge for ya boi; it involved dubstep, of all things.....

GLB went & call'd me out [again, lol] on this 1, wanted me to retweak a joint for his The City's Buildings stage, &, to make things just a wee bit more interestin', it was 1 of his favorite joints to boot.

[awkward]sure GLB, no pressure, no problem. :confuse: [/awkward] 

well me, bein' tha over-reacher i sometimes tend to be, i went for it, figurin' i'd at least learn somethin' if it didn't turn out right, but then somethin' odd occur'd; my mental shifted in a different direct i wasn't acustom'd to, & i saw/heard tha track a bit differently. givin' any1 who heard my version of tha track an eargasm became a mission, & maybe a bit of an obsession..... go hard or go home, right? lol.

through tha result of that drive, a 2-3 minute song turn'd into a 6+ minute monster of tweakage. problem is, i went back & retweak'd it even more, & i'm kinda fond of tha result:

Fireworkz II [Alp's OverShift ReTweak]

your thoughts please, folks  :goodmood:

• 4 weeks later...

:areyoukidding: pardon my ignorance here, but who tha deuce is Techno Squirrel? i'll need more info to work with in this regard, then i'll have somethin' to think about.

anywhatty, here's a joint that was kut by me & my fellow R.O.K brother, MarkPachi, to be used on a future project:

Flight Risk [MarkPachi's Blur'd Velocity Edition]

download not allow'd

betcha didn't know that Pach also dabbles in BGM work a bit, now didja?  :=D:

:areyoukidding: pardon my ignorance here, but who tha deuce is Techno Squirrel? i'll need more info to work with in this regard, then i'll have somethin' to think about.

Techno Squirrel is Chihiro Fujisaki from Danganronpa as a Maverick Boss from the Megaman X series...

and it's a boss on a Fanproject: DanganronpaXMegamanX

here, ya happy now?

• 1 year later...