Kirino by YU-TOHARU released (22/02/2015)

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

• 2 weeks later...

Not every lightnovel has an anime, though.

Yeah! true..

Anyways lets get back on topic

I notice Kirino AI is more challanging now in this update if you don't keep your guard up she combo you to death. But she is pretty cool being a challenge. She can really rival up against (Idol master) Haruka Amami  by haloveli.

:goodmood:

Kirino is apparently no longer being distributed.

EDIT: Apparently, anything related to FIGHTING CLIMAX on YU-TOHARU's site is not being distributed. They don't even want anyone to make an AI for Kirino, if I'm reading this correctly.

Kirino is apparently no longer being distributed.

EDIT: Apparently, anything related to FIGHTING CLIMAX on YU-TOHARU's site is not being distributed. They don't even want anyone to make an AI for Kirino, if I'm reading this correctly.

What!? O_o

Uh-Oh I have a bad feeling about that... -_-

Okay so according to his Twitter, Toharu said not to use his Kirino or his DBFC lifebars in any video until further notice.

That goes for AI patches as well.

Like he'll be able to stop people from western countries...

Takedown by the company?

more like takedown by the faker claiming to be the company.

Like he'll be able to stop people from western countries...

we still have no concrete proof of this sadly but we can only go on speculation at this point.

.[sigh]..... hear we go again.... -_-

and things just gotten good for this character.

A MediaFire back-up to go with the SendSpace file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5dyuqmoqp4ad99n/kirino.rar

Thanks X  :goodmood:

we still have no concrete proof of this sadly but we can only go on speculation at this point.

as sennou room said the email it was sent from was not the company email it was a fake. That is enough to show its fake to me.

But we don't know whenever the e-mail who did the Kirino takedown is same like the one of the Ecole faker or not.

It is a likely possibility that it is like that, though, and seeing another MUGEN character getting taken down because of a company faker just makes me infinitely sad.

Ugh, I just hope that the situation will become better soon...

as sennou room said the email it was sent from was not the company email it was a fake. That is enough to show its fake to me.

I was referring to the reason Yu-Toharu removed his Kirino, not Sennou-Room, but yeah, we have no evidence that it was Ecole or someone claiming to be them telling him/her to remove it.