Bat by Taichi Tanukida updated (03/02/2015)

Kazagami

I thought it will be a "Bat" character, turn up it was a "Rabbit"  :awesome

or it could have been named Rabbat but that wouldn't sound right LOL! XD

For some reason, I was expecting Bat from Fist of the North Star.

My thoughts exactly. :-P

but its cool to have an Original character made for mugen once in a while. :goodmood:

It looks cool, but the perspective seems very questionable. Is his back to the screen? Are those tentacles? If it's the former, his head doesn't match. And at the same time, where is his other arm? Also shame it's not a bat, cause I really like bats. ...But then again I like most things that aren't generic humans, so I might try it out.

It looks cool, but the perspective seems very questionable. Is his back to the screen? Are those tentacles? If it's the former, his head doesn't match. And at the same time, where is his other arm? Also shame it's not a bat, cause I really like bats. ...But then again I like most things that aren't generic humans, so I might try it out.

Those tentacle things look like a hoody with sockets for his ears so it would make sense that his back is facing the screen if that were the case

Gameplay wise, he's pretty cool. He has really good combos, and that block thing makes him somewhat like a JJBA character, because that bar shows how much power or something that it has, and that you can use for certain attacks.

• 3 weeks later...