Street Fighter 5 announced

RicePigeon

>Shadow Loo

Topkek

LOL! XD My bad

Gotta love my typos.

Anyways i see alot of people don't like this new Character after he was revealed. but to me F.A.N.G seems pretty legit for a newcomer looking at what he wears he looks like he from China. Hmm. I wonder well thier be a conflict him and Chun-LI. :-P

Right? LOL! His look is one thing, but the moment when he perform his super move, which he fly like a bird, I immediately say "yup it's Master Shen". Master Shen was the master of Crane School Martial Art..and this Fang does look skinny like a crane bird XD.

Yeah I can agree with on that LOL!

Here is a vid for Ryu, Chun-li, Cammy, and M.bison/Vega Alternate Costumes:

Now Chun-Li's look smoking-hot with that outfit (those thick Legs are more exposed) :awesome

Ryu's almost got that 'Chuck Norris'-type Look

Cammy's got that cool-sexy outgoing look

M.bison's/Vega's has that more Bad-ass dictator style on him now.

• 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, ゴーストキラー said:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/jan/07/sodom-was-originally-considered-street-fighter-5-capcom-japan-says-he-was-too-difficult-fit-story/

The fact that Sodom was supposedly too much harder to fit into the story than Karin and Mika baffles me.

Well if you look at it this way we don't have Cody, Guy, Poison, Rolento, or Hugo in this SF5 roster so its understandable that Sodom won't fit well unless their was connections to characters he rivals against with (mainly Guy). This could also mean we might not get anybody from 'Final Fight' series in this game. :-P

So just because of story mode??? This is Street Fighter, since when they care about story mode? I do heard about SF5 gonna have a story mode, but the question is how they gonna represent it? If it a 3D movie like Mortal Kombat, or special campaign like Tekken, that will be dope! But I have a feeling it will just be a static image cutscene only...

9 hours ago, Dragon Sam said:

So just because of story mode??? This is Street Fighter, since when they care about story mode? I do heard about SF5 gonna have a story mode, but the question is how they gonna represent it? If it a 3D movie like Mortal Kombat, or special campaign like Tekken, that will be dope! But I have a feeling it will just be a static image cutscene only...

More likely that what its going to be just like SF4. though it might be like 'Anime' movie clips then image cut-scenes. :-P

• 2 weeks later...

[topic bump]

here's acouple vids showing the leaks on the Alt. costumes of SFV:

( LOL! at the end)

...according to these vids the leaks came about when the PC beta version of the game got updated few days ago. and it shows what possible Alts. that could be obtainable in the game.

9 minutes ago, Dragon Sam said:

That Zangief thumbnail...damn!!!

And I see another DBZ element there...look at the 'Z' in Zangief outfit, that clearly look like 'Z' from DBZ logo.

Yeah your right I just notice that myself. O_o

I guess the developers of this game must be DBZ fans. LOL! XD

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dragon Sam said:

SF5 Special Trailer, with Alex teas at the end of the vid (that what people saying, it could be Guile too...)

Cool! :-)

Looking between 1:35 - 1:40 on the trailer vid could be an easter-egg for Evil-ryu to come back in the seen in this game.

• 2 weeks later...