Street Fighter 5 announced

RicePigeon

Wasnt that bison at the end of the trailor?

Yep that was LOL! XD

As I mentioned in previous posts he could be still a regular character but might have his SFA3 Bulk this time.

Is it me or does Charlie looks like a sub-boss the way he chains special moves.

Hmm.. maybe...   but he is more likly a normal character since their is a possibility of the Illuminati returning  ( Gill and Urien)  :-P

I gotta say, Charlie/Nash looks badass! If I end up buying a PS4, I'll probably main him along with Sagat (assuming Sagat makes it into SF5).

I hope he is in! Sadly, I think Adon will somehow replace him....

More or less, both Adon and Sagat will be in, as for Bison, he can't regain his old body from SFA3, since this is after the events of the Alpha saga.

Really!?....

I thought this supposed to take place after SF3, and some-what SF4. O_o

But knowing Capcom they always like to twist the story and timelines around. :-P

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New news about SF5 sure taking damn forever but here you go - Bison Reveal, yup he's wearing a new outfit (an update version of his classic outfit) and I'm glad it.

And apparently, he's got white hair...hmm..either he is an old man now or...he is Shin Bison XD!

LOL! Bison getting real-old now. (he might be getting up to that age along with Gen) XD

As I looked at the vid it appears he has some of his SFA bulk back again on exception that he is more slower this time around. However to make up for the lack of speed He looks like he got some Psycho-counter type moves now also he is now able to reflect back projectiles (must have took that power from Rose).

Overall he could be just still a regular character then again he might have a boss mode but who knows... :-P

I think this increased Sagat's chances of being in. I'm betting he will still be bald though but with more wrinkles or something.... 

I'm finger cross he will return. Sagat is pretty much the SF iconic characters now, it will feel weird if they didn't add him.

no hate intended but i feel no hype for this game yet :( 

Yea, the progression kinda a bit late. Tekken 7 seem to be in front of them now in progression. We might get Tekken 7 first.

I'm finger cross he will return. Sagat is pretty much the SF iconic characters now, it will feel weird if they didn't add him.

Yea, the progression kinda a bit late. Tekken 7 seem to be in front of them now in progression. We might get Tekken 7 first.

Yeah cant wait for Tekken 7 but anywho im just sitting here waiting for Capcom to wow me with this characters alone wont do it they may show something big this years E3 most likely and by the way im loving the hell out of your sig man Liu and ryu look beast 

• 3 weeks later...