Kinnikuman by Borewood released 11/20/14

Shinzaki

Dayum makes me remember that old Ultimate Muscle anime (awesome) about his son.

Tho thats some off filesize for a lowres char but if can load nu-13 this should be fast.

195MB!!! Whoa...

It's only a big file because:

In my opinion, it's filled with unnecessary shit

And what?

He chose to change place, at least respect his decision.

Kid muscle!! cool got to add him to my anime roster.

I'm more familiar with Kid Muscle too, but this is actually his father when he was younger.

A bug I found is that if both you (Kinnikuman) and your opponent (Kinnikuman) do Down,Down,x+y+z (his taunt that "absorbs" power) at the same time, they will be stuck in the same animation forever.

The majority of the sounds in the .snd file is of stereo quality and some are even musics. So I can see why he's heavy.

And what?

He chose to change place, at least respect his decision.

I'm more familiar with Kid Muscle too, but this is actually his father when he was younger.

A bug I found is that if both you (Kinnikuman) and your opponent (Kinnikuman) do Down,Down,x+y+z (his taunt that "absorbs" power) at the same time, they will be stuck in the same animation forever.

The majority of the sounds in the .snd file is of stereo quality and some are even musics. So I can see why he's heavy.

Not to mention that it's full of unnecessary things.

Oh, I didn't know that... Is Kinniku Suguru him when he's older, then? And in the actual FM95 game, he had a ton of themes that could play during the fight.

Not to mention that it's full of unnecessary things.

Yes, I know.

In MFG I made a quick list of what he puts in most (if not all) of his characters:

The character is 100 MB heavy but he puts videos, FAQs, BGMs, stages, saved pages, his story (Trinitronity, no, he didn't put MFFA as the bad guys) and more stuff that isn't important for the character to work, hence doubling the filesize.

Oh, I didn't know that... Is Kinniku Suguru him when he's older, then?

No, he's young here.

Kid Muscle stars in Ultimate Muscle while Kinnikuman (Suguru) is the protagonist of Kinnikuman (yes, that's the name of the anime and the mangas). So this character is Suguru, Kid Muscle's father, when he's young.

Hate to act like a "police", but can we please get back to the char before you two start to go off on a potential storm?

Anyway, old news; but Werewood/Borewood updated Kinnikuman just a day ago (in the form of a patch).

Does it reduce the file size? Because it was pretty gigantic.