Legolas by bumble_vin released 11/20/14

Shinzaki

Ok, I just have to toss this out there.

Should we really continue to announce the releases of this guy?

I think we all agree that he's Chuchonryu 3D edition. Rushjob work and no a signle care in it.

Just doing what's best for business on my end.

Then again you do have a point.

Best for business, my ass.

Giving attention to hackjobs is terrible for the community. It makes us look bad and we're already pretty iffy as is.

I would rather have creations that have work and care done to them take the spotlight rather than garbage like this. This guy ain't going to learn, let's not give him any more attention that he doesn't deserve.

OH LOOK, THE WHITE KNIGHT DOWNVOTING MY POSTS YET AGAIN!

Best for business, my ass.

Giving attention to hackjobs is terrible for the community. It makes us look bad and we're already pretty iffy as is.

I would rather have creations that have work and care done to them take the spotlight rather than garbage like this. This guy ain't going to learn, let's not give him any more attention that he doesn't deserve.

OH LOOK, THE WHITE KNIGHT DOWNVOTING MY POSTS YET AGAIN!

Everybody prefers a good creation (well except for some people but I won't go into detail), so I can't argue with that.

So what I'll do is not announce any more of this trash.

W-WHAT? Terrible who?

I know that sadly Bumble_Vin continue to made your stuff without any attention, but this doesn't affect the MFFA in any moment. The community never will be looked bad because of some bad MUGEN stuff that is shared here. People share because they want.

Sorry Darkflare, but for me, this is really a bad point of view of yours (and i know that i ain't change your opinion with that...).

If you truly believe bad authors like this don't hurt the community, then allow me to state outright that you're being ignorant.

Additionally, when I mean the community, I mean the Mugen community as a whole.

The community will never be looked bad because of bad Mugen stuff? News flash, the community has already been looking bad due to these bad creations.

I've said it plenty of times before and I'll keep saying it again. Promoting bad creations motivates others to be bad as well. If we promote bad creations, we're basically saying that you don't need to do effort to be accepted. And when that happens, the quality of stuff made for Mugen drops. And at that point, I don't think I'll be looking forward to any new creations that drop.

If you truly believe bad authors like this don't hurt the community, then allow me to state outright that you're being ignorant.

The community will never be looked bad because of bad Mugen stuff? News flash, the community has already been looking bad due to these bad creations.

I've said it plenty of times before and I'll keep saying it again. Promoting bad creations motivates others to be bad as well. If we promote bad creations, we're basically saying that you don't need to do effort to be accepted. And when that happens, the quality of stuff made for Mugen drops. And at that point, I don't think I'll be looking forward to any new creations that drop.

Hmmm, now i understand well what you said.

EDIT: I say before, because i don't want to see some guys saying that MUGEN is a s*** because of some bad stuff, like Bumble_Vin works.

Ok, I just have to toss this out there.

Should we really continue to announce the releases of this guy?

I think we all agree that he's Chuchonryu 3D edition. Rushjob work and not a single care in it.

I agree on anything except the Chuchoryu 3D edition part.

Labeling bumble_vin as a second Chuchoryu is being way to generous, because bumble_vin is actually WORSE than Chuchoryu (who's work is far away from good, by the way).

for some reason im kinda agree on DF

why we should bother that no effort author like him its better not to post anything from that guy since we know his works are terrible as fuck TBH i wouldn't want to see every badly coded/rushed worked character...

if you ask me which of em between chucho and that guy is better its obvious chucho has potential can make goodstuffs aside he do rush works too compare to the other one has no total effort at all

I call bullshit! You say promoting awful creations encourages others to make awful creations? I'd hardly call it promoting when those same characters get ripped to shreds every single time, which is fully deserved. Sure, idiots will look at a topic, see it's a character they like and be "I want to be just like him." But most people will probably read the topic carefully first. If anything, showing these garbage disposals to the public is a way to show potential MUGEN creators what NOT to do.

In a way, some people might also see it's a character they like, but also notice it sucks very badly and could potentially try to make a better version themselves. While rarely do people like that come to fruition that actually make better characters, there's still some truth to the statement for the few that actually willing to work on creations. Honestly, I think showing nothing but King of Fighter's characters and anime girls does more to damage MUGEN than displaying these crappy characters, but at the same time it could kind of have the same effect in encouraging people to make MUGEN characters, except this often causes shitty characters even more often because it doesn't have the same driving effect that a crappy version of someone's favorite character would to drive someone to make characters.

I see what you're trying to say, but again I'd hardly call the Bumble-Vin topics promotion. These topics always degenerate to talking about how much these characters suck, which I do not see how that encourages people to make more shitty MUGEN characters. Also, Bumble_vin is FAR worse than Chuchoryu.

If anything, showing these garbage disposals to the public is a way to show potential MUGEN creators what NOT to do.

Not when you have people going "Nice Char +1".

Honestly, I think showing nothing but King of Fighter's characters and anime girls does more to damage MUGEN than displaying these crappy characters, but at the same time it could kind of have the same effect in encouraging people to make MUGEN characters, except this often causes shitty characters even more often because it doesn't have the same driving effect that a crappy version of someone's favorite character would to drive someone to make characters.

At least the KOF characters are usually done right. although the excess of them and Capcom characters are why I don't pay much attention to Guild's releases. Their characters are well made, but there's so much lack of variety for me to care.

I see what you're trying to say, but again I'd hardly call the Bumble-Vin topics promotion. These topics always degenerate to talking about how much these characters suck, which I do not see how that encourages people to make more shitty MUGEN characters. Also, Bumble_vin is FAR worse than Chuchoryu.

The fact that authors like him have their threads become shitstorms is another reason to stop.