[HR] Tekken 2 Devil Kazuya Stage Custom

GLB

435Bdv5.png

What was done: 
- Added TV with static animation in BG rather than mirror. Also have a portrait of Devil Kazuya fading in and out. 
- Added my own spotlight effect on the left and right hand side of the screen. 
- Gave the stage bounds. 
- Added a darkness overlay. 
- Cleaned up code/sff. 

Feedback would be appreciated since I rarely mess with bgctrls, window or parallax coding, all of which are included in this stage. 

Will put up on my mfg website soon since i updated it!  :D 

I'd rather not. That's a lot more heavy. It is a cool idea, don't get me wrong, it's just a lot of work, and a lot of space. 

I'm sure it won't take up any more space than those Hi-res XX'(Enter name of ridiculously overanimated stage here)'XX stages. It'd probably be like 30 MB. More or less.

I'm sure it won't take up any more space than those Hi-res XX'(Enter name of ridiculously overanimated stage here)'XX stages. It'd probably be like 30 MB. More or less.

The answer is still no to that one though, I like what I did, i'd rather not go through the extra work and create the lag. 

Cool, looks creative and staying simple yet besides the black overlay works fine. 

anyway personal opinion i think the screen could have a slighty glow effect mixed with the black overlay so the chars lighten up while staying close of the TV since doesnt seem to be so far on the BG.

Now use Lei Stage rips (looks cool) and make it a stage for your buddy Ex and gain a place in my heart again XP