Pachirisu? Is it still available for download in 2014?

Question

20 answers to this question

fuk u i didnt make it noob. I'm not talking about weegeepachirisu

Calm down. It was an innocent mistake.

Are you being stupid? The version that person was using IS that Pachirisu. There's only one version. Made by you.

Yes, I know who you are.

C'mon man, don't accuse people of being someone they're not. Even if you think so.

Eh. It's common knowledge that Weegee creates sockpuppets that degrade his work by bad mouthing them. Besides, ever heard of a rolling IP or a proxy?

Yeah, but I guess from now on maybe have us look into it instead of assuming it and accusing others. That's all I'm trying to say. Yeah, I've heard of rolling IPs and proxies, lol.

Only one Pachirisu character exists. The Emolga "made" it, yet Weegeeisgoingtokillm (MisterMackey) posted a W.I.P. thread about it here. The character was downloadable from Weegee's dropbox. Please don't tell me you still believe there are two identical Pachirisu characters made by different people :s

Yeah, but I guess from now on maybe have us look into it instead of assuming it and accusing others. That's all I'm trying to say. Yeah, I've heard of rolling IPs and proxies, lol.

Apologies then. I've had a lot of crap about it over the last few months with Weegee creating sockpuppets to vandalise his own articles on the MUGEN Database, so I guess it's habit to assume someone who still persists to badmouth his creations even after Weegee stopped being a thing is just Weegee himself trying to rally up attention yet again.

Apologies then. I've had a lot of crap about it over the last few months with Weegee creating sockpuppets to vandalise his own articles on the MUGEN Database, so I guess it's habit to assume someone who still persists to badmouth his creations even after Weegee stopped being a thing is just Weegee himself trying to rally up attention yet again.

Understandable. I'm so glad I wasn't around to witness that whole "Weegee" thing. XD. I've been notified of his posting style and behaviors, so I keep a lookout for suspicious things, but it's hard to really pinpoint it. Anyways, thanks for understanding.

how are they the same person? Granted it's funny because That Emolga thinks it's considered being rude and cyberbullying if we call him his brother or his alt account. Also I don't know that he creates sockpuppets so it's not common knowledge for me. im pretty sure Wlanmaniax and angrynoahs is a sockpuppet if that was the case.

they are the same person due to IP's they have the EXACT SAME IP address.