The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Spoiler

ecb9744567c39b025912c6e1934ff283-d57dkd9

LightFlare prepares himself for what he know will determine his fate. With the tide finally in his favor can he push threw to victory...or will his trip be in vein.

evilryu-port1.jpgIt's only a matter of time, young warrior!

ryu-by-dalicostonewolf.jpg

*LightFlare assaults Neji with charged strikes*

e9bddf7078_46857703_o2.jpg

His technique seems reckless...but he has control over many elements. Even electricity and lighting seem to be at his disposal. He would make an excellent student...if he survives.

Ryu.%28Street.Fighter%29.240.283213.jpg

HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

*LightFlare launches himself at Neji*

NOT EVEN CLOSE! 

evilryu-port1.jpg Then I'll get closer!

I'M NOT DONE!

*Neji counters LightFlare's assult*

neji_hyuga_shippuden_by_alexandra793-d6y

*Neji unleashes a barrage of crippling attacks*

Spoiler

Part Two

ryu-ssft2-end2.gifIt seems the time for a conclusion is upon us.

Indeed.

evilryu-svccomic.jpg

LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT...!
*LightFlare leaps forward*

*Neji calmly positions himself*

ryu%2Bhadouken.jpg

FLAAAAAAAAAARE...!

*LightFlare charges his LightFlare Cannon*

neji_byakugan.jpg

*Neji begins gathering Chakra*

mqdefault.jpg
CANNON!

hyuuga_neji_by_meiwren1.jpg

MOUNT...TAIN...CRUSHAAAAAAH!

*Neji and LightFlare's blaet collide in massive explosion of energy and Chakra*

neji_byakugan.jpg
I...I WILL NOT LOSE!

NEJI! SHOW HIM THE POWER OF HYUGA! SHOW HIM NOW!

neji_byakugan.jpg

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

ryuw.gif

NOT THIS TIME!

*LightFlare amplifies the blast*

neji-fight2.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOHHH! AAAAAHHHHHHHH !

*Neji is stunned by the blast

ryusf3end3.gif
He's wide open...

BINDING TECHNIQUE: VORTEX CANNON

naruto_neji0026.jpg

I can't move...uuuhh.

Incredible. He used some type of sealing technique. Neji could likely break it but not before LightFlare would finish him off...if this were a fight to the death...THAT'S ENOUGH! LightFlare has proven himself.

The Hyuga Clan look in amazement. LightFlare has defeated one of their mlst skilled warriors. Will the Hyuga Clan keep their end of the bargin?

TO BE CONTINUED...

*Hikari then looks at the people now surrounding her, their interest piqued by her words. She sighs*

Dfq4Vej.png

"Alright... The world I come from, Yukari's antics have caused her to... take in an apprentice. This apprentice, who was once friendly, began to harden her heart, to where she began to seek out someone who could give her a fight to the death. She went around Gensokyo, searching for one who could give her such, but to no avail. All that was left was her master... During that point, her desire for victory had caused her to tap into her power, becoming one with it, and gained the ability to destroy boundaries with her bare hands..."

*Hikari looked down in sadness*

Dfq4Vej.png

"...Yukari didn't stand a chance. Her death caused a massive power struggle, as Gensokyo abandoned its spellcard rules. The struggle between humans and youkai reaching a new low as they declared war on each other, killing each other in cold blood at first sight. Its...*

*at this point they hear a gun cock, only to see what looks like a shrine maiden resembling Reimu with dog tags holding a rifle, aiming at Hikari.*

zLwEJbQ.jpg

"Aw great, who's this miko?"

0OSj4KQ.png

"..."

*Hikari then looks at the people now surrounding her, their interest piqued by her words. She sighs*

Dfq4Vej.png

"Alright... The world I come from, Yukari's antics have caused her to... take in an apprentice. This apprentice, who was once friendly, began to harden her heart, to where she began to seek out someone who could give her a fight to the death. She went around Gensokyo, searching for one who could give her such, but to no avail. All that was left was her master... During that point, her desire for victory had caused her to tap into her power, becoming one with it, and gained the ability to destroy boundaries with her bare hands..."

*Hikari looked down in sadness*

Dfq4Vej.png

"...Yukari didn't stand a chance. Her death caused a massive power struggle, as Gensokyo abandoned its spellcard rules. The struggle between humans and youkai reaching a new low as they declared war on each other, killing each other in cold blood at first sight. Its...*

*at this point they hear a gun cock, only to see what looks like a shrine maiden resembling Reimu with dog tags holding a rifle, aiming at Hikari.*

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"Surprisingly enough I can actually believe Yukari's shenanigans getting out of-"

Meimu takes note of the new guest behind Hikari

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"Ok, this whole alteration of our timestream is getting ridiculous. Actually, can you shoot the robots first? They're getting on my nerves."

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"Surprisingly enough I can actually believe Yukari's shenanigans getting out of-"

Meimu takes note of the new guest behind Hikari

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"Ok, this whole alteration of our timestream is getting ridiculous. Actually, can you shoot the robots first? They're getting on my nerves."

6ZYkwTZ.pngWhat is your problem with us? We try to stop time paradoxes, too.

But seriously, why do you always have to shit on me?! I'm not breaking any fucking rules, god damn it!

At that moment, Cirian can feel a light tap on her shoulder.

173273.jpg

"Um... Excuse me..."

Trini just calm down, you're kinda taking the whole thing a bit too personally with a reaction like that

eB7t7NQ.png

"What do you wa- God why."

The underlined sentence marks

4th Wall Break moment.

Gensokyo: Hakurei Shrine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3q6Rd1jMk

41646587_p1_zps9532934e.png

"Hmm... how many shrine maidens do we have here?"

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"Let's count... we have Reimu, Raina and... the one pointing the gun at Hikari..."

41646587_p12_zps5a8dd103.png

"That makes 3... oh, they can mount a trio! How should we call it?"

Sad_zps2ab12308.png

"Bad time to be on your light-hearted side... how many personalities you have?"

41646587_p7_zps411a8810.png

"I am a multi-personality girl. My style depends on my mood."

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"... You see, I think everyone knows you as the Ultimate Sadistic Creature out there. And I think the people won't like you going out all cheerful and childish."

41646587_p14_zps24aef3a5.png

"Ouch, how mean..."

Worried_zps6294c13b.png

"But putting this aside, I wonder what this other shrine maiden wants."

41646587_p1_zps9532934e.png

"Shrine maidens are natural chasers of gap youkais or is it just my impression?"

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"Hmmm... Reimu, do chase Yukari or Meimu that oftenly?"

256px-Th105Reimu.png

I only recently found out about Meimu's existance. And I've chased after Yukari a couple of times, but she could have been discreetly jumping gaps for all I know. Most likely careless on my part, but I wanted to respect her business since I consider us friends.

*looks at this new shrine maiden*

So, what are you doing here?

*Time appears behind the assailant, as his copy standing nearby dissolves into dark energy and returns to his body*

So much you can get accomplished when you have another soul at your disposal. Like recon and snacks....but mostly recon *pulls out a honey bun from a large plastic bag*

Gensokyo: Hakurei Shrine

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"Oh... I see."

Excited_zps08a28687.png

"*appears next to Lilly* Yo. What did I miss?"

Understanding_zpsefe12287.png

"Necrox?! Where did you came from?!"

Confused_zps475a7de0.png

"Human World. What about it?"

Worried_zps6294c13b.png

"W-Wait a moment... where's Maribel?!"

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

"Back at home."

Surprised_zps8cd09cc3.png

"D-D-Don't tell me you took her back without telling me...!!"

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

"Well, since you were busy fighting with Reimu, I took the chance to resolve the problem. Everything should be fine now."

Angry_zps98211198.png

"It's not all OK! Even if she's out, the paradox's still ongoing!"

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

"Relax, it's at slow motion. It won't cause much damage anymore."

41646587_p0_zpsb44904fa.png

"I have to agree. I mean, what she could possibly do there?"

Sad_zps2ab12308.png

"Well... I guess you're right..."

6ZYkwTZ.pngWhat is your problem with us? We try to stop time paradoxes, too.

But seriously, why do you always have to shit on me?! I'm not breaking any fucking rules, god damn it!

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"Your group is nothing but a bunch of clowns. It's rather hard to take clowns seriously."

41646587_p0_zpsb44904fa.png

"I have to agree. I mean, what she could possibly do there?"

Well...

6ZYkwTZ.pngWe actually are on your side. You may not know us, but we are the Unlimited Force. We originally only solved incidents in Megatropolis, but not too long ago, we also solve incidents at other places, if said incidents are dangerous for the whole friggin universe.

8TfnMCB.png

"......Interesting."

She turns to Meimu

"We'll let 'em live much to your dismay, whatever your name was."