The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

you misunderstand. Trailblazer went up in flames not the ship.

Wait, then where the- *sees the ship flying off* did I just overreact and jump out of the ship in my panic? *facepalms. Grabs a Walkie Talkie.* Hey, I kinda had a wtf moment and jumped out the ship. Assuming you're going to land somewhere, could you send me the coordinates?

Wait, then where the- *sees the ship flying off* did I just overreact and jump out of the ship in my panic? *facepalms. Grabs a Walkie Talkie.* Hey, I kinda had a wtf moment and jumped out the ship. Assuming you're going to land somewhere, could you send me the coordinates?

"Did he just jump out of the ship?" another guy asks.

"Yes. Yes he did."

ryur.gif

Makes sense. May I ask how Grant is doing? He's one of the toughest individuals I've ever met. I have to thank him for making me think beyond the obvious.

MechHisui-1.png

"Abel-san is currently resting. He took a more severe blow than you did. But he will be fine nonetheless."

"Did he just jump out of the ship?" another guy asks.

"Yes. Yes he did."

Hello? Dammit, I'm getting static. How else can I follow them? *notices a vehicle nearby, looks similar to a Warthog.* Guess this will have to do. *hops in, turns on the engine and speeds off in pursuit*

Cynthia_Garchomp_anime_BW.png

My "Trainer" merely captured me to prevent others from capturing me. What I do is of no concern to him. Heck, I don't even have to return home if I don't want to, and haven't done so in years.

If that's the case, then you're a stray POKéMON, and thankfully, Strayballs have been invented as well.

By the way: TrinitroMan, Stray POKéMON Hunter Department *throws Strayball at Garchomp, and the Garchomp is captured*

Now we're gonna find you a new trainer.

ryur.gif Yes ma'am. I suppose you can direct to my quarters.

MechHisui-1.png

"Please follow me."

*Mech Hisui would proceed to guide Lightflare toward the guest room. Upon entry, one could see that it was a small room with a bed and a small closet. It wasn't much but it was decent enough to stay a night in at least.*

MechHisui-1.png

"If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask me."

If that's the case, then you're a stray POKéMON, and thankfully, Strayballs have been invented as well.

By the way: TrinitroMan, Stray POKéMON Hunter Department *throws Strayball at Garchomp, and the Garchomp is captured*

Now we're gonna find you a new trainer.

*The strayball would explode, freeing the Garchomp. A gap would open nearby and out would come out the purple miko look alike.*

MeimuIMT_zpsb863b3bc.png

"You again? You still think you can just cheat and have it your way? There's no such thing as stray balls."

*Meimu then proceeds to gap Trini to the bottom of an ocean*

MeimuIMT_zpsb863b3bc.png

"That should take care of things for now. I really don't want to get dragged into this again."

DISCLAIMER!

Darkflare is now banned from the story arcs of the Unlimited Force for continuously pulling a Squirrel Girl on people by invading other people's stories. Nothing to see here.

*DarkFlare and his troop gets pulled away by a stick cartoon-style*

photo-5707.png?_r=1396106264Now that we're back to the story, the next thing I'm gonna do is bringing that Strayball with the Garchomp inside to the Unlimited Force headquarters.

No sir, you have been removed from play, until you learn how to Roleplay properly.

Invading other people's roleplays is bad manners.

Additionally, doing that behavior over and over again makes you look like a Squirrel Girl wannabe.

And yes, in Roleplay, people are allowed to invent new gadgets, just like how I invented the Strayball.

JrhWaCj.png

Because I'm not inside one of your so-called Strayballs.

See, I question the logic behind this. What defines a "stray" Pokémon? A Pokémon that has been captured cannot be recaptured without the use of a Snag Machine. Surely a device such as this "Strayball" could be devastating in the wrong hands? The ability to capture a Pokémon that has been already captured without the use of an external enhancement...

Your roleplay is bad and you should feel bad. You say one cannot interfere with another's roleplay, yet you have done this before.

MechHisui-1.png"Please follow me."*Mech Hisui would proceed to guide Lightflare toward the guest room. Upon entry, one could see that it was a small room with a bed and a small closet. It wasn't much but it was decent enough to stay a night in at least.

ryur.gif Thanks. See you at breakfast...

*LightFlare flopped on the bed and fell asleep*

MechHisui-1.png

"Just like that.....hopefully he'll remember to brush when he wakes tomorrow."

*Nothing of interest happened during the night. The next morning came rather quitely."

No sir, you have been removed from play, until you learn how to Roleplay properly.

Invading other people's roleplays is bad manners.

Additionally, doing that behavior over and over again makes you look like a Squirrel Girl wannabe.

And yes, in Roleplay, people are allowed to invent new gadgets, just like how I invented the Strayball.

Man, I only did that in like one single roleplay, and it just a joke.

However, DarkFlare appearantly never forgives and never forgets.

Ah, whatever, let's just scrap that story altogether.

If you don't want me to sic Meimu/Ingrid on you, then stop doing stupid actions and rp without disrupting anyone else. Your insistence on using some stray ball bs was annoying and disruptive especially when Matt made it clear he's not going to be allowed to be captured.

"Transmitting coordinates of the main base to TimeWeaver," someone says.

"Fair enough," Cooler replies.

There's a sudden alert. Someone is apparently leaving the ship, which is very much a potential crisis, as it is still in flight.

Meanwhile, someone is ready to fly out.

sample-8d7d204c609adbf8c3e4f0a6f3561935.

"Time to go live up to my family name and face full life consequences," the American Miko says, before exiting the plane.

*LightFlare wakes up, hits the shower and heads down stairs*

ryu-intart.jpg

Sup...what's for breakfast? What!? What's everyone staring at?

*This time, the table had significantly less members than last night's dinner. The only ones sitted were a short black haired man with a scar on his right cheek, who was slowly shaking his head with his eyes closed, another man with white hair and pale skin, who was currently face palming and Mycale who had her hair down and seemed to be dozing off while sitting down. All three had casual clothes on rather than their respective normal attires.*

MechHisui-1.png

"Lightflare-san, you're in your underwear, please put something on while in the presence of the others."

*This time, the table had significantly less members than last night's dinner. The only ones sitted were a short black haired man with a scar on his right cheek, who was slowly shaking his head with his eyes closed, another man with white hair and pale skin, who was currently face palming and Mycale who had her hair down and seemed to be dozing off while sitting down. All three had casual clothes on rather than their respective normal attires.*MechHisui-1.png

"Lightflare-san, you're in your underwear, please put something on while in the presence of the others."

ryur.gif

But I'm comfortable. Hehehe. I've got my pants right here. Just messing witcha...

*LightFlare puts on pants*

Hello gentleman. LightFlare_Da_Realest. Nice to meet you. Mycale! Lookin good! Lol!

*The black haired man looked over at Lightflare.*

"That is quite an odd sense of humor you possess..."

*The witch's expression didn't change though she seemed to be paying attention in her sleep.*

"Pull that.....zzzzzzzzzzzz.....stunt again, Herr Light and....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... I'll light you on fire."

*The pale man just looks at her*

"You're not really asleep, are you?"

*The black haired man looked over at Lightflare.*

"That is quite an odd sense of humor you possess..."

*The witch's expression didn't change though she seemed to be paying attention in her sleep.*

"Pull that.....zzzzzzzzzzzz.....stunt again, Herr Light and....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... I'll light you on fire."

*The pale man just looks at her*

"You're not really asleep, are you?"

ryur.gif

Don't be like that, Mycale.

*LightFlare takes a good loom at the man with black hair and the pale man*

ryui.gif

Pardon me fellas...do I know you two?