The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Greetings fellow MFFA'ers and welcome to MFFA's one and only RPP (Role-Play Paradise), designed only for everyone who likes role-playing!

Here you can show everyone your best performance by challenging various other role-players to a words-and-image based duel, for which there is only one rule that must be followed :

1) Should you decide to use large images from now on (after this post), then put them in a spoiler so they don't take up too much valuable space. Failure in following this rule will have consequences.

However if battling is not your thing, you can also use your RP skills to have friendly conversations with other people. Who knows you might even find yourself some awesome RP-comrades? ;D

That said, I do hope you'll have a great time at RPP. I know I'll be looking forward to everything that might happen after this post!  :goodmood:

P.S. All previous role-playing posts have been merged with this topic thanks to Administrator Alexei so they may be archived and keep this thread consistent and complete.

No no no, it's the other way around.

If you see the display Assist OK, then it means that you are the one using the assists.

Simple fighting game logic.

Sigh at this point, I don't know anymore. However, you would probably be a better lead than I would. Do you have any other people that you consider rivals?

you've got a death wish ?

Not sure pal.

ShiniGami Addi & Dio Uzumaki, could you two please be so kind as to put your images in spoilers? It's a rule that needs to be followed by not only you two but by all other people who from now on wish to use large images while role-playing.

ShiniGami Addi & Dio Uzumaki, could you two please be so kind as to put your images in spoilers? It's a rule that needs to be followed by not only you two but by all other people who from now on wish to use large images while role-playing.

will do with next posts..kay Sir ?

*Lightflare recovers and immediately attacks*

ryu-3s.jpg

ELDER'S CONQUEST!

*Lightflare attacks from all angles*

*Dodges quickly in early attacks and Jumps up*

Iori+Yagami+3D+combo.jpg

you really thought you could take me with this attack

Iori_Yagami_by_AlCortez.jpg

*he is fast no doubt but there is no comparison with mine*

Dodge this

iori_yagami_shiki_yaotome_and_shiki_yaga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViJck6O2YGI

ryu-prof-anime.jpg

Very good. But I'm still curious as to why you attacked me. Are you THAT out of control?

first im IN control

iori_yagami_by_heidernn-d5cg1f6.jpg

2ndly the evil spirit inside you i felt from distance was like spreading .that makes me mad

i was walking on my path and suddenly i saw it you were fighting with another evil spirit

naturally that leaned me towards it and i found you alone

Iori_Yagami_by_Gold_copper.jpg

i am so sick of it and i cant resist myself

anyways are you bailing out ?

Iori_Yagami_completed_by_nightwolfstrike

first im IN control

iori_yagami_by_heidernn-d5cg1f6.jpg

2ndly the evil spirit inside you i felt from distance was like spreading .that makes me mad

i was walking on my path and suddenly i saw it you were fighting with another evil spirit

naturally that leaned me towards it and i found you alone

Iori_Yagami_by_Gold_copper.jpg

i am so sick of it and i cant resist myself

anyways are you bailing out ?

Iori_Yagami_completed_by_nightwolfstrike

ryu-nx3.gif

No...but the intensity of your attack led me to believe this was personal. I guess you're just not holding back.

*sees an opening*

LIGHTFLARE CANNON!

*Lightflare fires tactical beam attack*