The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

26 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

@TotalDramaXtremist check your profile pls!

pLggbBa.png Do you seriously think you can beat me!? (teleports behind the Mecha Dragon and aims his Gaster Blaster at ET)

E.T threw the Annoying Dog right at the Gaster Blaster. ("the annoying dog absorbed the artifact")

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: Oh, please, I can do more then beat you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqzBv3FYpr0 started playing in the background.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: I'm gonna make you have a bad time.

E.T summoned two Gaster Blasters, one of them positioned horizontally while the other one was positioned vertically.

Spoiler

Your turn!

3 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Victoria: I'm here.

Victoria came from the ground with Asterius right behind her. She opened her fan and looked at the rest.

Victoria: OK, now what's the deal? If it is about saving the rest, count me out. I'm not a savior, I'm a monster.

Still locked in the guestroom hall thanks to the barrier, Anna tried to call for someone but she was not able to reach the rest of the space and no one seemed to be around.

Anna: (Oh my god, I have to get out!! The others are needing me!!)

Then, she heard a voice calling for her.

Anna: A voice... calling for me?

She stood in a prayer position and tried to communicate with the person.

Anna: Y-Yes, I can hear you! But who are you and how were you able to reach me?

oro-3rd_small.jpg

Hello. My name is Oro. I am a monk and a master of the Mystical Arts. I'm able to communicate with beings from great distances. Even as far as other realms. Have been linked to Magio for some time now. I sensed a great danger that not only effect him but may soon effect my world as well. Because of this I attempted to contact Magio. But his energy seems quite low. Is he ok?

52 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

E.T threw the Annoying Dog right at the Gaster Blaster. ("the annoying dog absorbed the artifact")

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: Oh, please, I can do more then beat you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqzBv3FYpr0 started playing in the background.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: I'm gonna make you have a bad time.

E.T summoned two Gaster Blasters, one of them positioned horizontally while the other one was positioned vertically.

Reveal hidden contents

Your turn!

pLggbBa.png D Oh yeah (as he dodges the fires, summons a barrier of bones, which appear above and below ET, he has to jump)

Just now, OxyontheWolf said:

pLggbBa.png D Oh yeah (as he dodges the fires, summons a barrier of bones, which appear above and below ET, he has to jump)

E.T managed to jump over most of the bones, although a few of the bones still hit him.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: Is that the best you can manage, you damned vexing star!?

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: (I'm... really running out of comebacks.)

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER!

E.T summoned a barrage of bone attacks, before finishing it off by summoning a trail of fire right at ZTAR.

4 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

E.T managed to jump over most of the bones, although a few of the bones still hit him.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: Is that the best you can manage, you damned vexing star!?

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: (I'm... really running out of comebacks.)

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER!

E.T summoned a barrage of bone attacks, before finishing it off by summoning a trail of fire right at ZTAR.

pLggbBa.png   

(counters with a spear of energy, okay, maybe it's useless to use blue...HOW ABOUT THIS!? (ET is now inmobile, and green, but he has a spear, ZTAR fires a barrage of spears at him)

BGM: Death By Glamour

2 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

pLggbBa.png   

(counters with a spear of energy, okay, maybe it's useless to use blue...HOW ABOUT THIS!? (ET is now inmobile, and green, but he has a spear, ZTAR fires a barrage of spears at him)

BGM: Death By Glamour

E.T reflected most of the spears, although a few hit him.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: You do know, I can use this damned spear, right? This is gonna be over before you even KNOW it!

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: (Alright, I'm gonna need to think of a new strategy... I can't exactly move an inch while being like this...)

1 minute ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

E.T reflected most of the spears, although a few hit him.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: You do know, I can use this damned spear, right? This is gonna be over before you even KNOW it!

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: (Alright, I'm gonna need to think of a new strategy... I can't exactly move an inch while being like this...)

pLggbBa.png    OH YESSSSS! (fires walls of bombs at ET) dodge this one!

pLggbBa.png    OH YESSSSS! (fires walls of bombs at ET) dodge this one!

E.T moved his spears to reflect most of the bombs, with him getting hit by a fair amount, but reflecting the rest.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT, YOU DAMNED SPACE OBJECT?

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: (Gotta give me some kudos for that comeback, at least!)

5 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

E.T moved his spears to reflect most of the bombs, with him getting hit by a fair amount, but reflecting the rest.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT, YOU DAMNED SPACE OBJECT?

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: (Gotta give me some kudos for that comeback, at least!)

pLggbBa.png    OH  

are you serious? I've seen better disses from a sandwich, A SANDWICH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! (Gaster Blasters fire their beams at ET)

pLggbBa.png    OH  

are you serious? I've seen better disses from a sandwich, A SANDWICH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! (Gaster Blasters fire their beams at ET)

E.T reflected the beams with his spear.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: I'm also pretty sure a sandwich fights better then you do!

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: (For once in my life, I FINALLY come up with a comeback that doesn't include "vexing" in it!)

2 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

E.T reflected the beams with his spear.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: I'm also pretty sure a sandwich fights better then you do!

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: (For once in my life, I FINALLY come up with a comeback that doesn't include "vexing" in it!)

pLggbBa.png  WHAT DID YOU SAY *CENSORED TO NOT OFFEND ANYONE*!?!??!?! (fires Gaster Blaster after Gaster Blaster)....this isn't working at all.... (turns ET pink, strips him from spear and now he's stuck in a spider web, with limited moves) ....let's see how you dance! (laughs maniatically)

BGM: The Spider's Dance

(ZTAR proceeds to fire bone barriers, explosives, and cockroaches that crawl trough the web) 

pLggbBa.png  WHAT DID YOU SAY *CENSORED TO NOT OFFEND ANYONE*!?!??!?! (fires Gaster Blaster after Gaster Blaster)....this isn't working at all.... (turns ET pink, strips him from spear and now he's stuck in a spider web, with limited moves) ....let's see how you dance! (laughs maniatically)

BGM: The Spider's Dance

(ZTAR proceeds to fire bone barriers, explosives, and cockroaches that crawl trough the web) 

E.T got hit with a few of the attacks, but got the hang of it eventually.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: Welp, I must say, you're quite the... STAR! Tch, nope, I'm just messing with you, you're even worse at fighting then Tommy when he's drunk!

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: (Wait... he probably doesn't even know who Tommy is.)

BGM: Hunt Against the Hunt

Victoria, who waited for an answer, soon saw the fight between ZTAR and the others. Although it was hard for her to collaborate with others, she was dying to jump into some action after being held back for so long. And since in the previous invasion, she had literally hit once before they escaped, it rose her fighting intent even more. So much that she immediately disappeared and reappeared right next to Evil Tommy.

80365045_zps78ca6746.gif

Victoria: Look, I'm giving you 5 minutes for you to finish this punk or the moment that he attacks me. I'm dying for some action... I've even considered going to that ship, wreck it up like tomorrow and all that stuff, but meh. This here seems more interesting.

She backed off a little, sat in midair and opened her fan, hiding her mouth as she smiled. She was waiting for a moment where ZTAR would attack her. Of course, it could be possible that she was going to get no such thing as a fight, but the Witch of Failure decided to dare her own luck...

BGM: Everything is in Her Hands

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

Anna: He might have been infected with poison, so his body refuses to move rightly. But I know how to resolve this. I will use my Mystic Arte and see if I can save everyone, even if I cannot move.

Still on the prayer position, a giant angel magic circle appeared under her. Anna began to chant.

83093397_zpsd0ef5fde.gif

Anna: Thy faithful servant asketh for thy blessing. Honor us with the splendor of thy song...

And then, Anna's wings grew a little as she rose her hands up and unleashed her power.

10908890_zps850b3778.gif

Anna: Holy Song!

Spoiler

OOC: For those who don't know, Holy Song is one of Colette's Artes in Tales of Symphonia. And while in the original she heals and buffs, Anna's version can only fully heal everyone. So consider that no one had any change of status.

The power of Anna's Arte reaches a perimeter which is bounded to the Diamond Lake. As such, it reached the poisoned Magio, who was fully healed of his effects and finally managed to stand up.

ThinkingHappy_zps4ac905f7.png

Magio: (This power... Holy Song. I guess you doesn't waste efforts to save everyone, right Anna?)

With Magio healed, Argento was able to move once again.

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

Argento: (She manages to use a risky move, even if the situation is against her own odds. What a mysterious person you are, Anna Ametrine...)

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

BGM: Hunt Against the Hunt

Victoria, who waited for an answer, soon saw the fight between ZTAR and the others. Although it was hard for her to collaborate with others, she was dying to jump into some action after being held back for so long. And since in the previous invasion, she had literally hit once before they escaped, it rose her fighting intent even more. So much that she immediately disappeared and reappeared right next to Evil Tommy.

80365045_zps78ca6746.gif

Victoria: Look, I'm giving you 5 minutes for you to finish this punk or the moment that he attacks me. I'm dying for some action... I've even considered going to that ship, wreck it up like tomorrow and all that stuff, but meh. This here seems more interesting.

She backed off a little, sat in midair and opened her fan, hiding her mouth as she smiled. She was waiting for a moment where ZTAR would attack her. Of course, it could be possible that she was going to get no such thing as a fight, but the Witch of Failure decided to dare her own luck...

BGM: Everything is in Her Hands

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

Anna: He might have been infected with poison, so his body refuses to move rightly. But I know how to resolve this. I will use my Mystic Arte and see if I can save everyone, even if I cannot move.

oro-3rd_small.jpg

Poison...I hope you can heal him. (She has great power, I'm confident that she can.)

ryu-ssft2-end2.gif

Poison. What exactly is going on, Oro. I'm still trying to wrap my head around a young boy who can travel threw galaxies. Now your communicating with an his "best friend" who's an angel. If this really does effect our world, It's going to be be Ground Zero all over again.

oro-3rd_small.jpg

Be patient, young warrior. I think Anna can help Magio. If so, you may be able to join them in battle soon enough. This will be the ultimate test of your skill.

ryu-ssft2-end2.gif

What about you? You're not coming as well?

oro-3rd_small.jpg

I will stay here. I will be a means of communication between the two worlds.

ryu-ssft2-end2.gif

Excellent idea. You thought of this well before this conversation ever started, I'm sure.

oro-3rd_small.jpg

We'll I'm not getting prettier. Might as well get smarter. Ha! I made a joke! I might find a date yet!

Lightflare smiles as his old friend finds humor in a most stressful situation. Meanwhile...

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:
  •  

Still on the prayer position, a giant angel magic circle appeared under her. Anna began to chant.

83093397_zpsd0ef5fde.gif

Anna: Thy faithful servant asketh for thy blessing. Honor us with the splendor of thy song...

And then, Anna's wings grew a little as she rose her hands up and unleashed her power.

10908890_zps850b3778.gif

Anna: Holy Song!

Hide contents

OOC: For those who don't know, Holy Song is one of Colette's Artes in Tales of Symphonia. And while in the original she heals and buffs, Anna's version can only fully heal everyone. So consider that no one had any change of status.

The power of Anna's Arte reaches a perimeter which is bounded to the Diamond Lake. As such, it reached the poisoned Magio, who was fully healed of his effects and finally managed to stand up.

ThinkingHappy_zps4ac905f7.png

Magio: (This power... Holy Song. I guess you doesn't waste efforts to save everyone, right Anna?)

With Magio healed, Argento was able to move once again.

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

Argento: (She manages to use a risky move, even if the situation is against her own odds. What a mysterious person you are, Anna Ametrine...)

oro-3rd_small.jpg

I can feel Magio's energy again. It worked! Magio! Magio! Can you hear me?!

Lightflare and Oro wait in anticipation for a response from Magio...

mevHQg1.pngSKREEEEEEEEE! *shoots out a barrage of flames at ZTAR*

While E.T. and the Mecha Dragon were fighting against ZTAR, the Unlimited Force, due to being paralyzed by the EMP, could nothing but watch. However, something odd is happening.

pi5Wlrr.png*paralized by the EMP* Ugh...can't...move...

N8qxJqv.png*paralized by the EMP* Trin...just...look...

Suddenly, RainbowMan slowly rised and manage to stand on his feet. But something was different with RainbowMan this time around. As if the EMP changed him.

DwfOqg0.png...more...MORE!

pi5Wlrr.pngOh...no...this...can't...be...happening...

1 hour ago, Captain Papyrus said:

mevHQg1.pngSKREEEEEEEEE! *shoots out a barrage of flames at ZTAR*

While E.T. and the Mecha Dragon were fighting against ZTAR, the Unlimited Force, due to being paralyzed by the EMP, could nothing but watch. However, something odd is happening.

pi5Wlrr.png*paralized by the EMP* Ugh...can't...move...

N8qxJqv.png*paralized by the EMP* Trin...just...look...

Suddenly, RainbowMan slowly rised and manage to stand on his feet. But something was different with RainbowMan this time around. As if the EMP changed him.

DwfOqg0.png...more...MORE!

pi5Wlrr.pngOh...no...this...can't...be...happening...

Lapis and Alice saw what was happening to the Unlimited Force, and decided to help them, all while dodging the EMP sent out by ZTAR. The sight of RainbowMan's changed behaviour caught her attention......

tBVgoVx.png

"Something's up with RainbowMan. He looks.........more aggressive than usual."

JvWuTG4.png

"He wasn't affected by the EMP. That can only mean............oh my god!"

DwfOqg0.pngHyper Mode: [EM Disruptor Cannon]

RainbowMan then proceeds to shoot out a devastating beam version of Magneto's infamous EM Disrupter, a confirmation for the fact that RainbowMan did indeed enter EMP Mode, a dangerous, deadly and sadistic mode that is best described as a combination between Samus' Phazon-infused Hyper Mode and the Saitsu no Hadou.

Spoiler

OOC: Images will come later.

Victoria looked at it, but she seemed too unimpressed. For her, it was just something small compared to the true power she hides.

Victoria: Ah... meh. I've seen and did worse than something like that.

Victoria: Anyway, you better hurry up before I lose my temper and start butting in your own business, got it?

Oro's voice reached Magio. He responded in akin.

Magio: Hearing you loud and clear.