The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

ryur.gif

Don't be like that, Mycale.

*LightFlare takes a good loom at the man with black hair and the pale man*ryui.gif

Pardon me fellas...do I know you two?

"I do not believe we have formaly met." the black haired man said. "I am Katakura Kojuro."

The pale man simply gave a sinister smile. "I am Adler. Make sure you remember it."

Cynthia_Garchomp.png

Why sit in a military vehicle when you can fly? Besides, it's not like I have anywhere to go; I just fly wherever, whenever. You two have fun now. *flies off yet again*

Alright see ya around. Oh yea, take this smoke ball. It should make your escapes much easier. *tosses the smoke ball up to chomp*

"I do not believe we have formaly met." the black haired man said. "I am Katakura Kojuro."

The pale man simply gave a sinister smile. "I am Adler. Make sure you remember it."

ryur.gif

Nice to make your acquaintance.

*LightFlare senses a strong sense oo nobility in Kojuro, but is a bit weary of Adler*

Miss Hisui. I would like a bacon, egg, and cheese omelet with hash browns and oatmeal with chopped bits of fruit. Oh! And a glass of Orange juice to wash it all down.

ryue.gif

Mycale...wakey, wakey if you want any eggs and "bakey." Lol! What's the matter young lady. Robo-Ky didn't tire you out yesterday did he?

*The mecha maid simply bows and proceeds to make the meal.*

"Herr Robo-Ky isn't a problem. *yawns* I'm just not very good at mornings." said the witch as she rubbed her eyes.

"Mycale-san, if you have a problem sleeping, you might want to talk to Hisui-san or Flare-sama about it." said Kojuro.

"No no, I do sleep fine. I really am just lousy at mornings." replied the witch.

*The mecha maid simply bows and proceeds to make the meal.*

"Herr Robo-Ky isn't a problem. *yawns* I'm just not very good at mornings." said the witch as she rubbed her eyes.

"Mycale-san, if you have a problem sleeping, you might want to talk to Hisui-san or Flare-sama about it." said Kojuro.

"No no, I do sleep fine. I really am just lousy at mornings." replied the witch.

ryue.gif

Fair enough.

*There was more small talk until LightFlare finished his food*

ryur.gif

That was delicious. My compliments to the chef. Hmm...strange. I haven't seen Darkflare all morning. Nor have I seen that strange girl Ren. I wanted to say goodbye. Grant as well...

*LightFlare wipes his mouth and hands*

ryu-ee5.gif

Well...I've enjoyed you all. But I must be going. I have quite a journey ahead of me. I have an appointment with the Hyuga Clan prodigy. I seek enlightenment and he can provide that. Thanks again.

And with that LightFlare was gone. Thus ending another chapter in his quest for self improvement and enlightenment. He learned so much about himzelf. That potential is even greater when he uses his mind rather than just his body. Now he seeks the one who can show him the way to not only improve his technique but can also help him understand his true power...

105538.jpg

Neji Hyuga

*An hour later*

akumae.gif

"Good day.....morning? ....I forgot to check what time it was.

MechHisui-1.png

"It's still considered morning, sir."

akumae.gif

"Good morning then. Our guest still here?"

MechHisui-1.png

"Lightflare-san has already left, sir."

akumae.gif

"I see. He didn't seem like he intended to stay for long anyway. By the way, has anything come up?"

MechHisui-1.png

"No requests so far. I've yet to check for any events today that may require our services, so we may have some last minute requests later."

akumae.gif

"Understood. Nobody's called in sick?"

MechHisui-1.png

"No sir. The others should be here momentarily."

akumae.gif

"Very well. Keep me informed."

*Reaches a familiar rocky environment* Isn't this where DarkFlare is? *parks the warthog off to the side, turns the engine off and "locks" the vehicle*

I wonder if he might be able to help me with something. *A box hits him out of nowhere on the back of his head.*

FUCK, that hurt. *the car alarm goes off* This luck tho

*Much like before, a steel door locks the entrance. A lone security camera tracks Timeweaver's movements*

*sees a faint blinking red light, most likely a security camera.*

I've got to be civil about this, or one of two things will happen if I mess this up: I don't get in, or get my ass kicked.

*looks towards the camera*. Can I come in please?

*sees a faint blinking red light, most likely a security camera.*

I've got to be civil about this, or one of two things will happen if I mess this up: I don't get in, or get my ass kicked.

*looks towards the camera*. Can I come in please?

*The camera simply looks at Timeweaver. There doesn't seem to be a response. Then again, that door is bound to open at some point, right?*

Spoiler

ryu-sf3-awesome.jpg

LightFlare looks for a place to crash. Across the street is a motel with a bar around back. LightFlare heads in to unwind a bit.

ryur.gif

Bartender. I'd like something non-alcoholic, please.

Monk.png

One cranberry juice coming up.

*LightFlare notices a familiar face but before he can approach him, two guys sit next to him and stare him down. LightFlare senses danger*

ryui.gif

...can I help you?

LightFlare's reaction was that of shock. The two individuals looked exactly the same. Not only that but they lookes just like someone from his past...and old "rival."

kyoi.gif

LightFlare, correct? We are searching for an individual whom we have seen you in contact with years ago. You may remember him...he looks exactly like US.

ryui.gif

Kyo...what do you want with him?

kyoq.gif

We have been searching for him for years. He seems to stay one step ahead of us but we have reason to believe that he is in this area. We wish to "finish" what we started with him.

ryui.gif

Something tells me that your intentions are less than...good. So even if I COULD answer that question ths answer would still be "no."

kyoe.gif

Well then...I guess YOU'LL have to do...

*The clones suddenly attack LightFlare from both sides, as LightFlare narrowly escapes*

ryuio.gif

(Looks like these guys won't take no for an answer....)

*LightFlare takes stance*

ryuio.gif

Come one...

*Both clones attack LightFlare with flaming punches and projectiles and everyone runs screaming from the bar*

ryu-stepside.jpg

*LightFlare strikes sending one of the clones threw a wall into the streets*

ryu-realistic.jpg

*people gather around outside as the fight continues, the other clone rushes LightFlare*

You guys seem like you do your research. Didn't you know that neither of you are strong enough to take me on?

kyo-kusanagi-kofxgarou-card5.png

You're strong LightFlare, but mot even you can beet the both of us...

*Both clones suddenly leep into opposite directions and fire large flaming projectiles*

ryu-msh-vs-sf-vs-pic.gif

*LightFlare dodges the attack but is blind sided by the two as the simultaneously punch LightFlare into a nearby brick wall*

*just as they close in, someone attacks from the shadows with a downward kick the smashes one of the clones faces into the asphalt*

ryu-sfxt-ending.png

So...it WAS you...

kyo-rfalcoon.gif

Spoiler

Kyo Kusanagi

LightFlare...how's the dojo? Surprised to see you I THIS part of town. I see you've made some new "friends."

ryuio.gif

They asked me about you. When I didn't cooperate...they attacked me.

kyo-proff.gif

I know...I saw. Guess we gotta show these guys how it's done. You with me?

*LightFlare takes stance, and slightly smirks*

ryu-c2.jpg

If you think you can hang...youngster.

kyou.gif

TARGET AQUIRED! CAPTURE MAIN OBJECTIVE! SECURE SECONDARY OBJECTIVE IF POSSIBLE!

*The clones rush LightFlare and Kyo*

To be continued....

Spoiler

*LightFlare and Kyo are fending off the clones*

kyo-kusanagi-kof98-ultimate-match_small.kyo-proff-kusanagi.gif

You are coming with us. It is because of you Kyo that we exist. We will finish what we started with him. And with LightFlare's data we can create an even more superior fighter.

ryuwallposter.jpg

You speak as if the battle is won. Even though you are clones, you have been given extraordinary powers. You could use them for other things. You can even become stronger.

KyoFace1_small.png

You're wasting your breath, LightFlare. They're just mindless clones.

ryuio.gif

Not all clones are mindless. I've found that out first hand.

kyo-cv1-2_small.jpg

Enough. Your logic and reasoning fall on deaf ears. We are here to complete our objective. LightFlare if you leave now, we will not pursue you. If you choose to stay you will surely regret it.

ryuio.gif

Hmmm...let me think. Leave my friend...like a coward. Then have to possibly face you both again later. Or...stay and fight...like a man. Help my lil bro kick your arrogant butts and send you home crying to your mommies. I don't know...that's a tough one.

ryu-prof-anime.jpg

I'll take my chances here.

KyoFace2_small.png

YOU HEARD THE MAN! NOW LET'S GET IT ON!

*Kyo rushes the closest clone*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkMiRnFsCNQ

kyo-backproff.gifHeh...to easy.

*Kyo flattens the clone*

kyo-ee8.gif

*The other clone tries to attack Kyo*

ryuio.gif

Not so fast...

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpSIKJmAK_M

METSUUUUUUUUU!

*LightFlare counters the other clone.*

kyo-kusanagi-kof12-win-portrait_small.pn

Nice save...

ryu-oldalpha.gif

Anytime...besides. We're not of the woods yet.

kyo2-up-01.jpgkyo1-up-01.jpg

We're not done yet...

To be continued...

*The camera simply looks at Timeweaver. There doesn't seem to be a response. Then again, that door is bound to open at some point, right?*

Gdi, I don't know if this is a test or not, but I need to get in there. DarkFlare, I'd like to have a word with you

*There is still no response. But not soon after would two girls approach Timeweaver. A cheery looking brunette and a more serious looking black haired girl. Both of them seemed to be wearing the same uniform.*

mai.png

"Who are you and why are you so eager to go inside?"