The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

ryur.gifHunt...hmph. I'd USUALLY be excited about a women chasing me...

ryue.gif

I suppose a check up is in order. You guys check for diseases as well? The way she's been eye balling me is making m wonder if in fact I was violated just now. Heh...

akumaw.gif

"For the sake of everyone here, would you kindly stop entertaining the notions of the psychopath?"

Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png

"...."

akumae.gif

"Besides, I refer more to the injuries you've both sustained. I mean, to be honest, it's rather impressive you're not screaming in pain right now from not only your injuries but being completely exhausted from that last attack you did."

I get you said you were leaving....but i didn't think you would be done so quick. I must admit, you're quite efficient. Not only that, but quite the arsenal of allies: Sasuke, Youmu, and even Lord Cooler *puts emphasis on lord, in an attempt to get back a Salza*. How did you two meet anyway?

"Ah, Cooler and I go a long way back. It was through my training that he was able to unlock the full extent of his power," the commander replies, "not to mention this is his ship."

"Ah, Cooler and I go a long way back. It was through my training that he was able to unlock the full extent of his power," the commander replies, "not to mention this is his ship."

Very interesting. So, I recently got this new weapon for someone who calls themselves "P". Anyway, enough about me. Thank you for allowing me to get on your ship, Cooler

akumaw.gif"For the sake of everyone here, would you kindly stop entertaining the notions of the psychopath?"Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png"...."akumae.gif"Besides, I refer more to the injuries you've both sustained. I mean, to be honest, it's rather impressive you're not screaming in pain right now from not only your injuries but being completely exhausted from that last attack you did."

ryue.gif Who said was exhausted? Wait...did you just call her a psychopath?! Calling a women crazy is asking for trouble. But...I'm sure you've already learned that the hard way. So we heading upstairs or what? I'm sure you've got a sexy nurse that waiting to get up close and personal. Lol!

Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png

*shrugs* "I honestly don't really care. Regardless, I've seen enough."

*Ren proceeded to then head toward the elevator to the upper floors.*

akumaw.gif

"Unfortunately, if you knew her as well as I do, you would agree with me. It's already a pain in the ass keeping her in control."

MechHisui-1.png

"Actually, I will be performing the medical duties. Additionally, I would advise you choose your words more carefully next time. I am certain you would like to avoid an accident due to your poor choice of words."

Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png*shrugs* "I honestly don't really care. Regardless, I've seen enough."*Ren proceeded to then head toward the elevator to the upper floors.*akumaw.gif"Unfortunately, if you knew her as well as I do, you would agree with me. It's already a pain in the ass keeping her in control."MechHisui-1.png"Actually, I will be performing the medical duties. Additionally, I would advise you choose your words more carefully next time. I am certain you would like to avoid an accident due to your poor choice of words."

ryur.gifMy apologies my new animatronic friend.

ryue.gif Never a dull moment here, Darkflare. Never a dull moment....

*LightFlare heads towards the elevator*

akumaw.gif"Probably why I haven't stopped doing this to begin with."akumae.gif"I assume you'll be going back to your travels once you're done with this."

(I was gonna say no, but I have a feeling the story will get pretty interesting if I go...and it probably involves Ren...so I'll say...)

ryuq.gif

Yea. There's a young man who is a very skilled Shinobi of the Hyuga Clan and has great knowledge of the balance of light and dark energy. I don't suspect it will be easy, but I intend to train with him. And possibly his comrades. However if it's ok with you I request that I stay here for at least another day.

akumaw.gif"Didn't you say you stayed at a dojo?"MechHisui-1.png"Actually, it might a better idea for him to stay to make sure he's properly rested. It might be unwise to move so much with the injuries he has sustained."

ryui.gif

I'm not going to my dojo. Besides my dojo is qute far and I'm going to need a little time to rest. I've been fighting and traveling for so long. Besides where are your manners, Darkflare? It should be obvious that I'm in need of rest. Getting sick of me already.? Lol!

*Ultra Ball bounces off Garchomp*

Cynthia_Garchomp_anime_BW.png

Hmph. You can't capture a Pokémon that's already been captured.

Wait...WHAT?

There is no way on earth that you are captured already. I mean, you run away almost all the time. How could a trainer then capture you? Or was someone wise enough to use a POKéMON, who had an attack, that restricts other POKéMON from fleeing?

ryui.gif

I'm not going to my dojo. Besides my dojo is qute far and I'm going to need a little time to rest. I've been fighting and traveling for so long. Besides where are your manners, Darkflare? It should be obvious that I'm in need of rest. Getting sick of me already.? Lol!

akumaw.gif

"Give me a damn break. I had assumed you had a place to stay already."

MechHisui-1.png

"Light-san does have a point though. You could use more practice in your manners."

akumaw.gif

".............."

Very interesting. So, I recently got this new weapon for someone who calls themselves "P". Anyway, enough about me. Thank you for allowing me to get on your ship, Cooler

"You're welcome," replied Cooler.

"Lord Cooler, target spotted," a soldier shouts.

"So there's the Trailblazer..." the commander states, "land here."

MechHisui-1.png"Negative, I am an android. I merely have the appearance of my creator's sister. Now, please hold still so that I may be able to thoroughly analyze your condition."

ryur.gif That's it! Dr. Kohaku! You look exactly like her sister! I've only seen them on TV. That's why your name is so familiar. You were named after her. Please tell me why you left the mansion? Oh right...sorry. I'm not making this easy.

*LightFlare holds still*

Wait...WHAT?

There is no way on earth that you are captured already. I mean, you run away almost all the time. How could a trainer then capture you? Or was someone wise enough to use a POKéMON, who had an attack, that restricts other POKéMON from fleeing?

Cynthia_Garchomp_anime_BW.png

My "Trainer" merely captured me to prevent others from capturing me. What I do is of no concern to him. Heck, I don't even have to return home if I don't want to, and haven't done so in years.

"You're welcome," replied Cooler.

"Lord Cooler, target spotted," a soldier shouts.

"So there's the Trailblazer..." the commander states, "land here."

Before you land Trailblazer looks up at your craft

then violently bursts into flames, the ashes that are left blow away in the wind.

This character is under reconstruction and has been removed from play. next time tell me before you try to implement my character into your plans.

i mean ive not posted in days  for a reason

ryur.gif That's it! Dr. Kohaku! You look exactly like her sister! I've only seen them on TV. That's why your name is so familiar. You were named after her. Please tell me why you left the mansion? Oh right...sorry. I'm not making this easy.

*LightFlare holds still*

MechHisui-1.png

"If my memory banks are correct, Darkflare-san requested to my creator that I assist him with his team and had me reprogrammed to best assist him in his duties. Kohaku-sama still has my sisters to help her in her experiments so one less Mech Hisui unit will not affect her much."

How difficult do you expect this battle to be?

Before you land Trailblazer looks up at your craft

then violently bursts into flames, the ashes that are left blow away in the wind.

This character is under reconstruction and has been removed from play. next time tell me before you try to implement my character into your plans.

i mean ive not posted in days  for a reason

There's a stagnent silence.

"Well then," states Cooler.

MechHisui-1.png

"If my memory banks are correct, Darkflare-san requested to my creator that I assist him with his team and had me reprogrammed to best assist him in his duties. Kohaku-sama still has my sisters to help her in her experiments so one less Mech Hisui unit will not affect her much."

ryur.gif

Makes sense. May I ask how Grant is doing? He's one of the toughest individuals I've ever met. I have to thank him for making me think beyond the obvious.