The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

*meanwhile*

akumaq.gif"Heh, nothing wrong with an old fashioned dojo. That's still a good place for meditation if you ask me."akumar.gif"That girl....I really do think she's the goddess she claims to be. She just showed up one day and forced herself into our group. For all the nuisance she causes, I don't think she has malignant intentions. Must be pretty easy to get bored when you possess such an incredible power."akumaq.gif"But enough about her. I'm sure you're more interested in doing a particular kind of training."

*Lightflare takes stance*

ryu-champ.jpg

Indeed. After all it is my "aim." So...now that I'm here and have agreed to negate my dark powers...what "training" do you have in mind? I suspect a seasoned vet like you has some very effective techniques. So will I be training with you directly? Or...

Will I meet your comrades?

*LightFlare's warrior blood pumps with anticipation*

akumaw.gif

akumae.gif

"It's possible we might see someone, but most of them do their own thing and they're not always here. As for your training, you need to let me know what kind of training you want. I have a couple of specialized training rooms with equipment suited to a particular type of training in each."

akumaq.gif

"In other words, you just tell me what area you want to work with and I probably have a training program for it."

Great, so now I'm the spot of attention. Sigh, I was seeking audience with DarkFlare and LightFlare....and great you have a sword. Please, I'm not looking for a fight...not in my condition

Youmu stops pointing her sword at TimeWeaver, though it isn't sheathed.

"Alright, why is it that you seek an audience with them?"

Not gonna sugarcoat it: I messed up real bad and I want to apologize for it. But I'm not even sure if that'll be enough

"Is that so... perhaps there's a better way to get their attention..." the Samurai was soon deep in thought, then had an idea.

"Well, it doesn't seem like they'll come back out any time soon, or that they're open to visitors. Perhaps it'd be better if you came with me."

akumaw.gif...akumae.gif"It's possible we might see someone, but most of them do their own thing and they're not always here. As for your training, you need to let me know what kind of training you want. I have a couple of specialized training rooms with equipment suited to a particular type of training in each."akumaq.gif"In other words, you just tell me what area you want to work with and I probably have a training program for it."

ryu22.jpg

Well a warm up would be sufficient as a start. Perhaps something that will test my reflexes. Multiple targets perhaps...I mean it's not often I get to train in a complex such as this. Heh...and I'm sure you don't come across many fighters of my caliber either. If I do say so myself. Lol!

*LightFlare tightens stance*

akumaq.gif

"Haha. You thought I gave you trouble? Every single one of my comrades is able to beat me if I don't give 110%. So reflex training then? Follow me."

*DF proceeds to guide LF to a training room.*

akumae.gif

"All right, once the machine activates it will start producing targets for you to hit. All you gotta do is strike em before they disappear."

akumaq.gif

"But that would be too easy. So I have this thing also produce targets you're not supposed to hit. All of these targets will start coming and going pretty fast after a while so you're going to have to make split second decisions. Basically, this training is for your reflexes and your judgement."

akumae.gif

"When you're ready, just step inside. The training commences after a brief countdown."

akumae.gif

"I should probably mention that you can tell me to stop at any time for any reason. Really, you don't need me to tell you not to overexert yourself and that a true warrior knows his limits."

*Countdown reads 20 seconds.*

akumae.gif

"It'll be easy at the beginning to get you warmed up, but will spike up in difficulty after a while."

*Countdown reads 10 seconds.*

akumaq.gif

"There's no target score to reach, but do attempt to do the best you can."

*Countdown reaches 0 and a beep signals the start of the training session. Targets begin to appear nearby each clearly indicated whether they must be struck or avoided.*

akumae.gif"I should probably mention that you can tell me to stop at any time for any reason. Really, you don't need me to tell you not to overexert yourself and that a true warrior knows his limits."*Countdown reads 20 seconds.*akumae.gif"It'll be easy at the beginning to get you warmed up, but will spike up in difficulty after a while."*Countdown reads 10 seconds.*akumaq.gif"There's no target score to reach, but do attempt to do the best you can."*Countdown reaches 0 and a beep signals the start of the training session. Targets begin to appear nearby each clearly indicated whether they must be struck or avoided.*

ryu-by-edayan-2001-revival.png

*Lightflare easily destroys each of the appropriate targets. *

Not a bad start...HAAAAAHH!

*LightFlare charges into the next wave of targets*

Quite the building. But why did you choose me?

"I'm sure the Commander at this base would be willing to talk to you. Besides, I think there's more to this incident..."

They enter the building. Within the building are an assortment of personnel, mostly anonymous guards, janitors, and the like.

ryu-by-edayan-2001-revival.png

*Lightflare easily destroys each of the appropriate targets. *

Not a bad start...HAAAAAHH!

*LightFlare charges into the next wave of targets*

*As the next set popped up, Lightflare would note that there seemed to be even more invalid targets grouped in. On top of that, some of the valid targets were surrounded by invalid ones forcing one to be more precise on top of already requiring quick reactions due to their quick disappearance.*

akumaq.gif

"You won't hit them on time if you try to line up your attack for those. And if you're not precise with your attack, you'll hit the wrong target."