I can't keep up with this.......give me all your MUGEN handles now!

Werewood

Please myth-bust this one......

- women are good at doing multiple tasks (even when thinking and talking), while men aren't

- men are good at doing one (1) task and their butts can be glued on the chair like forever (even when feeling hungry or thirty), while women aren't

The previous topic of mine sucks.  Now I changed that to "I can't keep up with this.......give me all your MUGEN handles now!"

I keep being confused by many MUGEN forums' members' constantly changed usernames and avatars.......(my own problem).  :confuse:

I am not against that it is just my own problem so I think of making a topic that can let MFFA members to share their MUGEN handles with the others.

I think some of you might also feel the same, to a certain degree........right?

All of my MUGEN forums usernames:

- Hellywood  2004-2009(?)

- Werewood 2010-2011

- Borewood  2013-2014

My only MUGEN forums avatar:  photo-3774.png?_r=1365021704  * I don't remember I have had used another one before this one...

My Avatar changes as I see fit, but my name is always going to be Алексей, from here on out. In the past, you might see kenshinx0, which is also me, but I've retired that name.

Oh I remember your old "kenshinx0" now!  I had seen you in MI forums some years (2009-2011?) ago!

@Darkflare:

>> ......4. PROFIT!

Thanks for your tip!  This is a very important tool for me!  How in the bloody heck could I not notice this handy tool! th_001_-v2.gif

This also proved this topic of mine became totally useless now LOL

@DuckSS Farm:

It is nice to keep yours consistent in all those/these years.......

Mines always gonna be the same. Just may change avatar.

Though I agree with OP, I can't keep up with who's who.  I'm like who's that?  Everyone's all like Transformers thiers names.

Squidbillies voice: "Why you tranny your name boy?"