CvS Decapre by chuchoryu released 6/23/14

CozySquirtle

>> GET OVER IT ALREADY!

>> I told you time and again to stop this.

Sorry for any inconvenience again.  :bow:

I guess it has become one of my habits that every time I see similar posts like this my fingers automatically take the chance and type words out without thinking much......actually sometimes after I post, I can totally forget or ignore what I have just posted.  And some time later I will be reminded and might re-visit to review my posts.  I just reviewed my post above (#21) and replaced that with "** post reviewed and cleaned **".

I don't know how to control, like I just forgot to take my pills........sweating-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

So, Laharl, if you see any of my similar mindless posts like this, then please delete those annoying posts of mine right away.  Please note that I am not trying to teach you how to moderate.......this is just something I find very hard to get rid of.....

Borewood. Everytime I refer to you it's in a respectable maner. And it's exactly because I do like your creations and your general conduct of a really nice guy.

You don't need to inferiorise yourself. Everyone knows the Guild hade some crazy people, but those times are over. Most of the bad habits have been undone and nowadays they really discourage people from doing this kind of thing anymore. You remember that at the time I started posting on here, I was actually surprised that that feedback didn't to Chucho, even though it was on the Guild and believed they where too light on guy? It's was because they stopped being extremists. The MUGEN wars are over, no more crying until the end.

I'm angry at guys like Chucho because after you told me he was a nice guy, I decided to see his kind of interactions with the forum he is a member of. In the Guild he just ignores everyone and just answer Mi Amigo to everything because he doesn't want to be banned.

Seeing his interactions on MMV I can extract a lot of examples of him badmouthing people from behind, and he is not that bad with english, because when people attack the Guild or compliment him, he clearly understands it.

Here are some extracts from his Asuka forum post on MMV:

"Yes I see...in taht pleace much people hate me for make a lot of chars in little time"

Saying that everyone hates him because he is too good and they envy him.

"Thans mi amigo! For this comments, I have the permission for use the CVSNB sprites...2 years ago I have the permission, 3 months ago he give me the Paul sprites he made, a really good gif"

Something that's an obvious lie because in the Guild he admited to be wrong and dropped the links.

"Themost strange is CVSNB, he give me permission edit she and he starting that comments in MFG"

Again the same lie.

And that's the problem. He looks naive but he knows he's doing something wrong.

You remember one of the first times I talked to you? I told you that you atleast had effort. You atleast paid attention to what people say. And that's why I respect you. Don't get locked into a bubble believing that anything that is not a compliment is an attack. I know your creations are flawed, but I know you try.

Don't throw yourself under the bus for this kind of thing. Chuchoryu's behavior created a bubble of hate and misdirection that is just going to make things worse on the long run. Don't be like Chucho please.

Lord Sinistro is trying to fight the storm inside the eye of the typhoon, and post feedback directly on MMV to see if atleast someone there agree with him and try to make Chuchoryu listen. Every single time the answer was the same: "Lord Sinistro is just a troll from MFG and Chuchoryu's chars are great and perfect".

And now for some rage worth quotes from MMV:

For the record, we are not worried about anything MFG says unless its constructive feedback a creator chooses to address for their own improvement.

In the specific case of this character, chuchoryu did nothing against any rules and any drama is definitely not worth it.

@ Lord Sinestro: While we thank you for reporting the feedback, but please remember our rules regarding respect when it came to the commentary line you added at the end. And so you know, chuchoryu has updated many things many times. I would know due to the number of links I've had to change in the downloads section for him due to such. And he does those updates on his schedule, not yours. Also regarding his schedule, he has his own process for creating. I'd rather him stick with a process than change it if it led to a chance that he did not like a change in process and then decided to give up creating altogether.

Don't take importance to mfg words, I learn they allways have hard comments for everybody, and they want 100 % perfect chars with a lot of rules to do like others forums, I like you char, and I want to say that is so ridiculous to post a fullset of sprites to give closed source to these sprites, if you don't want nobody works with your sprites, please don't post all of thems and expect all the people follow your rules, but this last words is something that I want to say, and I know a lot of people dislike this, but don't put something for your private use in free forums, for me is obius, excuse for my english and don't worry about people who enjoy trying to get fightings all the time and with other type of people who think they are like gods in something than humble like muge, hope my words can be understand in the right way

Then don't go to MFG anymore. That forum is no more welcome for us.

They hate me too, cause i'm different.

chuchoryu you make an awesome character again!!! icon_biggrin.png

Seriously, you always make good characters man. Great part of my roster is yours  lol.gif

And about in MFG, my opinion:

If you really used the sprites of CVSNB without permission, it's not hummm... cool... BUT, it's a beta char and I love her anyway.

A lot of people are making unnecessary comments, and I don't agree with the most of they. You make great characters, you created a new lot of characters that is not anyone have the abilities to make, you created really decent Tekken chars and a lot of other characters. Seriously, how many good Tekken characters we had before you? Nothing! You are one of the most great creators in the Mugen comunity, and I am a great fan of your work.

And I'm sure a lot of that people who said that things, has downloaded her.

So, continue with your great characters man, you are a full potencial guy, don't let some people say you're not  670481599.gif

there all jelly just keep on keeping on make more chars I love them

This is one down here is one of the worst. Case in point, not a single time when people where badmouthing MFG, adminbot have said anything, than someone call Chuchoryu out on his BS and look at what happens:

Getting called out for disrespecting the spriter for releasing the character against said spriter's wishes when he promised not to is a pretty significant "whatever else regarding the character itself", though...

Not to mention it feels rushed just like everything else chuchoryu releases.

Of which the entire discussion between said spriter and him is not going on here at this forum, hence why it is tiring to hear about here...especially since it leads to things branching out to other things that have a tinge of drama to them.

Here is Multiverse not the Guild, Adminbot have reason whe need to talk about the char not about the MFG

This is the kind of enviroment I'm talking about. This is the problem with the YesMan attitude, and victmization. It's just creating a place where improvement is impossible and everyone else is the bad guys

Lord Sinistro gave us this pearl that pretty much reflects my view of MMV as a whole:

"What are you talking about, MFG don't hate people, you guys hate MFG for nothing"

There are some posts that I can't understand, like this one:

Then don't go to MFG anymore. That forum is no more welcome for us.
They hate me too, cause i'm different.

Who ever was against you? Different? What the hell are you saying here? It never happened! You just wanted to make bad posts and people called you on them, GTAguy! And you replied back in a bad manner instead of accepting your mistake, so now you are the victim? Give me a break!

Hate is a strong word.

I have to say you did pretty well with asuka. Also Im very sorry that mfg is being a bunch of a-holes.

Blind-folded + offensive. Using common sense is being asshole-ish. Ok.

Not to mention:

that one guy that's banned from MFG for lying about their identity, attention whoring, ban evading supported him by saying MFG is evil and all that stuff. Tsk. Navana (now Devilotte).

Adminbot saying Chuchoryu updates his stuff when he just changes hitsparks or sounds or sprites and adds another half-assed move without even caring about all the errors that were mentioned in previous releases. You can't call that an update, no sir. I've even told him how to fix a thing in all his characters (in a stupid way so that he could understand), you know, that "hold start -continuous taunt-" bug, C. said: "Yes, mi amigo, I fixing the bug for all chars mi amigo" or something like that... Never happened.

The guys there saying: "They just jelly they can't make chars like him!" Sure, I'm jealous because I can't make a bad character. Oh my god.

And why should I trust them anyway?
They all brought the "hate" by themselves. They never want to improve.

Case closed.

I know it sounds ironic, but we should stop giving these "creators" (can you even call them like that?) attention.

If only....

1. Stuff from these creators was never announced in Guild, MFFA, etc.

2. Said creators would go away and stay in places like MMV

3. Everyone else with intelligence would stop attempting to solve anything at their forums

That would be great.

Adminbot is a shithead. Pulling out the respect rule just because Sinistro called his releases shitty(I wouldn't be surprised if that asshole would still pull the respect card if yhe just called them bad or any other "nice" synonimous of the word) and then having the balls to say Chuchonryu updates his work when I've only seen him do it like maybe twice and both times with some insignificant update.

Also lol at the people saying how there wasn't any good Tekken characters made before as if Seanaltly's/Kamekaze's Jin Kazama didn't exist.

>> GET OVER IT ALREADY!

>> I told you time and again to stop this.

Sorry for any inconvenience again.  :bow:

Don't apologize to me or Laharl, apologize to yourself. Did you even pay attention to anything I just said to you?

ok so this has gone as far as It probably needs to enough talk about chucho as much as I agree with all of this and Believe me I do lets not discuss mmv here make your own topic for that, we don't care about offtopic but come on this is going a bit overboard locking now.