Stranglehold

Sir Lord Alpyne

[PREVIEW]

U9qrsTK.png

XU76alE.png

TMLo2zw.png

**vid demo maybe in tha future, no guarantees.

[DOWNLOAD]

5e565bcb.gif

[COMMENT]

~Low-Res

~SuperJump

~Animated

lastest kreation of mine i started dinkin' on a few months back ago [details in tha .def], nothin' too fancy mind you, & i was finally was able to finish it up just this morn; decided to drop it today.

btw: i did, & am doin', all of this from a hospital bed.

17f0f3b0.gifwhat.

enjoy dem shitz. one.gif

btw: I did, & am doin' all of this from a hospital bed.

Dang Alp, that is a mighty impressive feat of you. Seems like you hold true to your motto "he finds a loop, he finds a way".

Even if that way means making and releasing content for M.U.G.E.N from a hospital bed, it doesn't seem to stop you from doing what you do best.

That sir, I can only have mad respect for!  wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Oh and solid stage btw, you're absolutely at least equally as good as LightFlare is when it comes to that. :P

thanx WinMu, i appreciate tha props. i don't see myself on my boi Realest's level in this dynamic, but if some similarities between our styles makes this seem possible, must mean i'm doin' somethin' right, lol.

Gen, if you did that, it would be awesome. thank you sir.

about tha rest, i'll get atcha on chat later. 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Cyborg from SF2. Not the DC Comics guy. Also, a variation of this stage could be made with a 30 second timer (faked, of course). Once that goes off, an explosion goes off and some red emergency lights come on, and flames will be seen going up that elevator shaft, and under the elevator. That would be a pretty tense stage.

Cyborg from SF2. Not the DC Comics guy. Also, a variation of this stage could be made with a 30 second timer (faked, of course). Once that goes off, an explosion goes off and some red emergency lights come on, and flames will be seen going up that elevator shaft, and under the elevator. That would be a pretty tense stage.

I like that. Bgctrls would do the trick. And yeah I knew which Cyborg you meant. I totally agree.

thanx alot bruh, & i'm doin' much better now f529a952.gif

You bout as persistent as me these days. Excellent stage, homie. :=D: