KOFXIII Characters by Capone updated (6/9/2014)

Kazagami

Lol xD 

He does make some very neat additions though, like hyperdrive and how the palfx changes colour with time as hyperdrive ends.

Also, as mentioned, the zoom effect during supers are cool!

Love how there is a proper athena XIII now.

I just tested his Dark Ash and wow, I gotta admit it feels more complete than mine, even though there are some inaccuracies:

1. EX flame (DB + 2p/2k) hits once only when enemy is in air

2. normal/super/ex uppercuts have more nothitbys. you can test them by using them to avoid projectiles and see when dark ash get shit.

3. jumping should have no dust sfx

4. hop back/evade/ uppercut/crouch hard kick/super fireball travelling distances are too much

5. I think he just used palfx colour = 0 instead of using the original dark ash sprites, as some sprites have different colours from the others.

6. standing hard kick can be blocked at medium level too

7. Quite a few guardsparks are wrong

8. the flames during normal dash should be bound to p1's hands, else they continue moving forward when he hits an enemy.

9. A sprite toward the ending of EX Dash is wrong; Dark Ash actually faces the wrong way when he is recovering from the move.

10. For the flame move (DB + any button), the flame's disappearing sound is wrong.

11. Certain pausetimes are wrong.

12. Super Dash has no 'seal' move.

I love his configuration for the super fireball and zoom-in for the full-screen super, as well as the super dash!

I might try to fix the inaccuracies on his Dark ash!

I just tested his Dark Ash and wow, I gotta admit it feels more complete than mine, even though there are some inaccuracies:

1. EX flame (DB + 2p/2k) hits once only when enemy is in air

2. normal/super/ex uppercuts have more nothitbys. you can test them by using them to avoid projectiles and see when dark ash get shit.

3. jumping should have no dust sfx

4. hop back/evade/ uppercut/crouch hard kick/super fireball travelling distances are too much

5. I think he just used palfx colour = 0 instead of using the original dark ash sprites

6. standing hard kick can be blocked at medium level too

7. Quite a few guardsparks are wrong

8. the flames during normal dash should be bound to p1's hands, else they continue moving forward when he hits an enemy.

9. A sprite toward the ending of EX Dash is wrong; Dark Ash actually faces the wrong way when he is recovering from the move.

10. For the flame move (DB + any button), the flame's disappearing sound is wrong.

11. Certain pausetimes are wrong.

I love his configuration for the super fireball and zoom-in for the full-screen super, as well as the super dash!

I might try to fix the inaccuracies on his Dark ash!

Great BoyBoyz. Can't wait for that. :)

• 1 month later...