MMV Nick Fury by Avalon, Chimoru, set555, and volzzilla released

volzzilla

nickpreview.png

Two new things in the images above not seen in the Preview video here:

A third thing not shown in either the video or images is a knife attack special.

Special thanks to Avalon for the original version, Chimoru for major upgrades, set555 for coding new things sprite edited by volzzilla. And appreciate to Varia31 for a few emergency final tweaks.

Things left to do:

- Implement the S.H.I.E.L.D truck in the Agents attack hyper

- New stance

- Maybe add artillery FX to Air support Hyper

- Fix any bug/gameplay problems

Download: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t3689-nick-fury-20-by-avalon-chimoru-set555-and-volzzilla-released

It's not really much of an infinite (Tried it, training can recover from it if "recovery" is on). However, I think an auto-recovery could be used for that, instead of just letting the opponent just fall.

Though, mind if I provide some feedback with this Nick Fury? I think I have a couple of things to address.

• Some of the hitboxes are questionable, and look like Autoclsn was used in some of them.

l2FmJME.png

Dat gap

lN4QwxQ.png

cMZ5Ug0.png

SPGthyH.pngQIvRb86.png

• Standing Med kick also whiffs against crouching opponents:

F9WqsLL.png

• Also j.MP and j.HP have the exact same animation and animation timings, down to even having identical hitboxes. Is there any purpose for j.MP in this case?
  • And then theres this cropped FX:

fO7QMAc.png

• His throw can not only grab airborne opponents, but also opponents in hit/block stun. Plus his "throw" can also be blocked:

5aNMdcS.png

Dammit, I was actually going to do that first. Although, there are some stuff that also needs addressing:

-No Wave dashes?

-No effects on Back dash

-Spamming dashes, btw

-Qcb 2P looks really awkward:

YXdkp4Q.png

-D, D, Punch hitbox looks too weird:

xGnV8do.png

-THis looks too weird as an air projectile:

0FV4WZ9.png

(It's literally him standing in the air)

-The hit box on the tanks doesn't cover up:

zEehpGU.png

-Not only that, the last tank has its hitbox flicker.

-Hitbox on the bullet is mis-aligned:

uldJMBY.png

-Medium Punch gives out too much "hit pushback".

-Any reason for this:

FucEK6W.png

If there's no Super BG for it?

thanx for the feedback all. will try and get it to the coder.

again, many technical things got overlooked near the end due to i really wanted to share the work, but needed emergency coding just to complete stuff by 3 diff people because the others had things come up. at that point, it became just trying to get the char to be as close as possible to intended concepts since it was already determined modok wasn't gonna happen. not an excuse, just trying to explain.

i kind of forgot about the super BG on the air support hyper. set555 asked me to find something, but then he disappeared. and then i kept testing things on the shield invasion by loganir where it actually loooks really cool without it. if anyone has any suggestions, feel free. but i'd like a super BG that can still see the stage a good bit so as to keep that bit to where can see shield invasion :)

The Missile Strike needs to be nerfed. Currently, if it hits right, it can take off more than half of an opponents healthbar, doing far more damage than any of the other supers. It should either be nerfed, or cost a full 3 power bars.

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D super, IMO, does too little damage. The same amount of damage can be done with a gun shot and a grenade.

The issues with the plane and tank have been mentioned.

If I were to add a super, it'd be something related to the Helicarrier.